Three Demons

Branch to branch.

Tree to tree

Jumping to the next and running on dirt.

Izuku is running through the trees and jumping on branches to jump over obstacles and logs. Thanks to his endless stamina he can run forever with no need for sleep.

Though he wouldn't mind sleeping during the day.

However after he died he knows he can run really fast but doesn't know how fast. But he knows that his speed made him bump his head and he is not looking forward to hitting into something again.

So Izuku has to limit his speed to prevent further injury or injury to the environment.

Izuku heard a loud cry from the forest. Given his nightmares and bad memories in the forest he toughened it up and ran for the source of the sound.

He cannot let his fear stop him from helping others. This is what it's like in the past. Whenever Izumi, or the Bakugo twins are bullying someone. Izuku would step in and protect them. This ended up with the usual beating from his tormentors for playing as a hero.

Never the less he is running straight for it with no fear. But instead determined.

Izuku jumped over a tree branch and another tree branch and over some logs towards the sound.

'The sound came from this direction or maybe to the left,' Izuku thought, 'however the voice sounded so high pitched, like it was a child or maybe a female. But why is there someone in the woods. And not just that it's also away from civilization. But this forest is public. The road is near the forest and from where I stood anyone could have heard it. So why...'

Izuku's thoughts were interrupted when he stopped to see a wall.

'What's a wall doing here, isn't this forest public,' Izuku thought as he examined the wall, 'Wait now that I look at it, it looks way to refined and deluxe to be a normal wall for prisons and factories.'

Izuku looked at the wall again and walked to the side in a quick pace to see if there is any signs or a way to get in. He knew whoever was screaming was still in danger.

'Wait I can't hear the person,' Izuku thought until his  brain was filled with thoughts.

'Oh no what if I'm too late,'

'What if they already took them,'

'What if they killed them,'

'Dammit Dammit Dammit,'

'I'm too late, I'm failed, I'm a failure,'

Izuku thought until he saw a sign.

Izuku frantically ran towards it to see what it looks like.

Yaoyrozu Estate. No trespassing.

'Yaoyrozu?' Izuku thought, 'Wait isn't that..'

AAAGGGGGHHHHH

'That voice, it's them,' Izuku thought. He then ran towards the sound again to see that it was coming from behind his right side.

Izuku began to ran limiting his speed yet again.

Izuku continued to run jumping on tree branches and jumping on logs. He heard voices coming from where he heard voices. He stopped and hid behind a tree to listen to these voices.

"Ok we're here now we just need to wait for that bastard to deliver the money then we'll be good," one person said.

"But what why would we care doing this isn't she sick," one voice responded.