Bodyguard and Caretaker Part 2

Hey guys,
I am writing two stories on my Wattpad page and I was wondering how I can improve it. If you guys don't mind would you please ready two of my stories "Our Father Is An Assassin" and "Preadtor Deku" and provide a feedback on my writing and how I should improve on it.

Thank you guys for listening and enjoy.

"Huh?"

Izuku was confused beyond belief of what happened. He just saved a teenager, almost got arrested, experienced a painful reason why he needs to stay away from the sun, and now the person he saved father want him to be her bodyguard and caretaker.

What are the odds?

"I would like to ask you if you want to be her bodyguard and caretaker," Hade explained, "from what Momo explained to me it's seems that your quirk is powerful. And she has trust in you. So I think your the right person for this."

"But why me out of everyone, I'm sure you have plenty of employees who can take care of her," Izuku said, "and I'm pretty sure you know bodyguards that are more powerful than me."

"Don't have self doubt in yourself, it only makes you think less of yourself," Hade comforted Izuku, "I believe in my daughter, what she says is true. I think yoru quirk is powerful. As for my employees, their mostly busy either cleaning the house, helping me, or my wife. And non of the candidates for a bodyguard have what my daughter told me. I believe you have the strength to protect my daughter and her trust."

"Yeah but you would trust someone that saved your life," Izuku tried to reason, "and I just did the right thing I can't be someone's bodyguard. I haven't done an interview process or gave you information about my background. And I'm still young I'm 15."

"...your fifteen?" Hade was surprised to know that the person who saved his daughter was just a kid. And someone her daughters age.

"Ok then, however with your build and height it doesn't matter," Hade explained, "the bodyguards I hire don't have quirks strong enough to take on villains. Your quirk in my daughters perspective is amazing."

"But why me as a caretaker?" Izuku asked.

"Like I said my daughter trusts you," Hade said once again.

"But why do you need a caretaker?"

"..."

Hade was silent and his smile turned into a sad frown. The silence was so excruciating that it made Izuku crawl back in pain.

"My daughters sick," Hade explained in a sad tone, "she's very sick. In a few months she'll get better but right now she's very sick. She has a very bad heart disease and I can't heal her right now. She has a donor right now but due to some complications she is going to have to wait. So right now, I need a caretaker that will actually look after my daughter. I can't do it because I am busy and my wife is as well. She would often be rebellious against the people we hire. That's why I need you, she trusts only you and she saw what your quirk can do. That's why I'm asking you."

"But I have a house I have a job I need to-" Izuku was about to continue.

"You can still live in your house you'll just be staying here for the majority of the day," Hade explained, "And that will accommodate with your...condition, you can come before the sun rises if you want, as for your job, we'll I actually don't know your job."

"I'm starting to become an artist," Izuku said.

"Oh art your looking for then," Hade amused, "well I can tell you that during your time here you can actually do your job and look after my daughter here."

"..." Izuku wanted to argue back but he knew he couldn't after all this is the job of a life time. Protecting someone and having a place to stay while you do your other job.