Bonding with the Twins

Izuku is currently looking at a newspaper about the recent events of mysterious villains popping up out of nowhere.

He doesn't know if they're the Uppermoons, but some information on them would be great to identify them. From Izuku's memories of Akaza, he could tell each demon apart from their aura and blood demon arts.

Hinote is currently sitting on the ground with Yuki as they're both trying to learn math.

Earlier today,  they went to the ramen shop to get lunch for Izuku. Apparently, their favorite ramen shop owner gave Hinote and Yuki a math book so they could learn math. It was considered a gift since it was wrapped in colorful wrapping paper, but Hinookayidn't like it as he thought he was already too late for education, but Yuki accepted it.

"It's simple; what is the slope of this line?" Yuki asked his brother again.

"I don't know, Frosty, okay! This shit I can't understand!" Hinookayaid, throwing his pencil on the floor.

"It's not that hard; you just need to take the two points-" Yuki was about to explain until Hinote slammed his hand on the table.

"I don't understand, okay!" Hinote exclaimed.

Yuki sighed in defeat as he closed his book. While Yuki was excellent in all subjects, Hinote detested and didn't want to learn anything else or didn't pay attention at all.

Hinote on the other hand, hated math and other subjects. He only liked science fiction and fighting his enemies. But why should he learn something he doesn't want to only forget about it in a few years?

"Hey, Hakuji!" Hinote yelled, to which Izuku looked up from his paper to see them looking at him.

"Your quirk, what is it?" Hinote asked, Izuku froze in fear, thrown back at his question. His brain was now running in overdrive to find an answer, "You've asked about our quirks, yet we still don't know your quirk."

"Yeah, not to touch any sensitive topics, but I would like to know your quirk," Yuki told Izuku.

'Shit, what do I tell them? I can't let them know I'm a demon, but they saw what I can do,' Izuku thought, then he remembered his talk with Hade.

"Oh, my quirk?" Izuku asked calmly remembering  his lessons with Hinote to keep his cool, "it's called body manipulation."

"What the hell does it do?" Hinote asked.

"Simple, I can manipulate my body in any way I can, enhancing my senses so I can read my opponents movements, manipulating my body so it can regenerate, and giving me supernatural strength, speed, durability, agility, enhanced flexibility, and indomitable willpower."

Hinote and Yuki's jaws dropped at the quirk Hakuji had in his possession. They had some control over their quirks, but nothing can compare to the overpowering quirk Hakuji has. This makes him seem like an impossible foe to beat.

But they have to try.

"That's Amazing!" Hinote and Yuki said with stars in their eyes. They charged at Izuku with amazement and wonder in their eyes. Izuku took a step back, and his space was crowded with the two brothers pondering about his power.

"You can pretty much change your body in any way you can, and if possible you can pretty much get any quirk you want, you have the ability to change your body so you might as well can do cool shit, like have multiple arms, have wings, change your looks, hell maybe turning into other people," Yuki said to Izuku.

"Yeah, and I'm sure you'r more lucky than  every other man on earth," Hinote said, "You're basically gifted Hakuji, you can get a muscular body, have good looks, anything, but Izuku, if you can actually manipulate your body in any way you want, can you...increase the size of...you know..."