Lets Talk

Izuku or Hakuji Rengoku is now standing in front of Hade Yaoyrozu.

The request for him to come and talk to him in his office is what brought him here.

Either he found out that Izuku is a demon, a criminal, or the son of All Might. Izuku was worried about this.

However, Hade looked at the boy with ease and with a smirk.

"I'm sure your wondering why I brought you here, don't you?" Hade asked in a calming tone.

"Yes, if I am doing awful at my job please tell me," Izuku asked.

"No your doing a fine job in fact," Hade responded, "it's just something I noticed during the night you rescued my daughter."

'Shit' Izuku thought.

"I've heard from my daughter that you emitted shockwaves, regenerated your wounds, and preformed a move called "Compass Needle"  during her rescue," Hade told him, "but when I asked you about your quirk, you stumbled and stuttered on your words. I only heard of a few people that have multiple quirks but that's only about two quirks at once. So how can you have shockwave manipulation, healing, strength and speed enhancement, and a search quirk at the same time? And when you were in the sun I noticed some parts of your skin turned to ash, it's as if your weakness is the sun. So I ask you Hakuji Rengoku what is your quirk exactly?"

"U-u-um," Izuku is now in deep shit, what can he say that can solve this entire thing. He thought about his lie and on how it would correlate to his sun weakness.

"My quirk is shockwave manipulation, I can emit shockwaves anywhere so that's one part, I can also use it on my body to heal myself, I also used it for a light show that's the snowflake, the search part is just me going by instinct, and as for my weakness, my skin is very sensitive to the sun, birth defect you know," Izuku lying his ass off while chucking nervously.

"You sure that weakness is a birth defect, or is it that your blood can't stand the sun?" Hade asked.

"W-w-what?" Izuku is nervous, "it's really a brith defect I really can't stay under the sun."

"Oh I hear you, but that compass needle move was just a part of your quirk?" Hade asked, "or is it something else regarding who you actually are?"

"I swear it's shockwave!" Izuku tried to deny it until he heard the last part, "wait what do you mean regarding who I am?"

"Oh," Hade sighed, "Compass Needle was used by someone I knew a long time ago. I thought your senses would go off the minute you came in, but I guess your a new one, but your also another reincarnate, Akaza."

Izuku shattered. His attempts at hiding his powers were proven futile. He was exposed to his boss. However, this confused Izuku as to how he knew that he is an reincarnation and to who it is.

"If your wondering how I knew, it's simple, us demons can sense other demons," Hade told him in a calm tone. Izuku had no words coming from his mouth, to hear that his boss...IS A DEMON!!

"Demons?" Izuku stuttered he was so shocked that his eyes looked like a bowling ball.

"Yes, you see Izuku your not the only one," Hade told him as he took a letter opener, placed it against his hand and cut it. When he raised his hand to reveal a big cut on his hand, the cut healed itself in an instant.

"I am a demon as well," Hade told the scared teenager,"and not just some demon, but a doctor."

Izuku was too shocked to utter another word, he was then brought back to his chain of thoughts.

'He's a demon!?'

'How is he a demon'

'Does that mean Momo's a demon?'