Muzan's Secret

This chapter has some Demon Slayer spoilers, but I limited it so that it won't ruin your anime watching.

I have written this story, so it doesn't ruin your day as an anime watcher.

Taisho Era

A demon with black hair and red eyes. Wearing a fancy suit with a fedora was walking up a set of stairs at night.

The man was named Muzan Kibutsuji.

The King of Demons.

As he walked up a set of stairs on a mountain, he spotted what he was looking for and continued walking towards a small hut on the mountain's peak.

He walks up to this hut and steps into it to meet a tiny old man with pale wrinkly skin. He is a blind man with a big white hat. He only frowned at his presence, but he had to tell him something.

"Fortune teller, you called?" Muzan said.

"Hmm, the demon king at last, yet how long will you take the throne?" The old man asked.

"Stop with these riddles; tell me why you summoned me," Muzan impatiently asked.

"Hmm, a man with time escaping his grasp, you'd be surprised with what you could do with some patience. But, take it from a man who wants to die," the fortune teller said, revealing himself to be a demon.

"Enough! Tell me why you brought me here?" Muzan angrily asked him. Though the fortune teller is a famous one whose predictions were accurate and helped many humans survive catastrophes and escape bad situations. Once he turned him into a demon, the fortune teller proved to be useful as he was the one that found out the Kamado Family secret and had helped in slaughtering the family. Well, almost all of them.

The fortune teller went to the back of his hut for a few seconds to bring a bowl and a pack of matches.

"I'm afraid your progress will only be cut short, for a vision came to me describing your awful end," the old man told him.

"What do you mean?" Muzan said, surprised.

The fortune teller then places a few ornaments and plants into the bowl. Then he lit the matches, and as they burned, he threw them into the bowl and watched them as they burned into smoke.

"I'm afraid as you continue to seek the power of God," the old man spoke and showed his vision with the smoke from the bowl. The smoke showed a figure assumed to be Muzan, showing him dying.

"A Demon Slayer will defeat you," the old man spoke his vision.

Muzan saw this and was horrified at sight and thought of being defeated. Muzan's murderous aura spiked and spread throughout the room. The fate he wanted to avoid was his death, for he wanted to live. And so, in his anger, he smashed the bowl, dispersing the smoke.

The old man looked unfazed by Muzan's reaction.

"That is a lie; that will never happen," Muzan spoke. He refused to believe that he would die in the hands of the same kind of humans he wanted dead.

"It's easy to resist the truth, but it is hard to lie about your fate," the old man spoke.

"Your fortune is wrong; I should have never come here," Muzan spoke as he stood up and walked away.