Detective Hade

Aldera Junior High

The same hell Izuku barely learned at. Since teachers took part in Izuku's abuse, there was hardly anything for the poor boy to learn. While teachers gloss over promising students who will become heroes and give their school a big reputation, they allowed the promising students to hurt Izuku. Sick bastards think that the kids shouldn't have their careers destroyed for someone who is equal to an ugly bug.

Which is where Hade is visiting.

Which would be a good time to explain his quirk.

Hade Yaoyrozu
Quirk: Heal
He can heal any injury to a degree where scar tissue is actually healed and removed. This works on cuts and broken limbs. Combined with his demon blood art he can heal himself right before he burns in the sun. Which is how he gets around playing as a human. It does take a toll though.

As a part of Hade's investigations, he wants to take the time to find some evidence to destroy the belief that Izuku is alive. And there is another reason for his investigation.

He wants to make sure.

For the sake of his daughter.

That Shoto Todoroki never took part in Izuku's abuse.

The boy was Momo's childhood friend. In fact her only friend. The boy spent a lot of time with her. However, when Momo got sick, Shoto never came by.

That was probably him thinking about Momo's health.

But he...just needed to make sure...that Shoto didn't in any way torture Izuku.

Hade cannot live with the fact he let someone who has been a bully and a liar, go near his daughter for so long.

Izuku needs to be protected. That much is clear. But he needs to keep both his daughter and Izuku, who has done nothing but kindness since he arrived, safe. Like any father would do.

And so, Hade entered the building, looking to destroy any evidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During this time, the school was already in session.

The school already suffered from backlash due to the prosecution of abuse against a quirkless student. Courtesy of a certain rat devil.

Unfortunately, Izumi and the Bakugo twins had to stay.

The Yagi family lost the majority of their funding due to charity. And they spent most of the funds on private detectives specifically from the government to find Izuku. So Izumi had to stay at her old school. This was not a problem for Izumi since she wanted to stay behind to train her mind to not have PTSD as much.

The Todoroki family, Endeavor mostly, transferred them to another school. He rather not have his kids back at that old school with all the other students.

As for the Bakugo family, Mitsuki was rather strict so she had them stay at the crappy school. Hoping it would teach them a lesson

For Katsuki, not so much.

"DAMMIT!!," Katsuki screamed.