Izuku vs Pro Heros

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BEING CHASED BY HEROES!!!!!?!?!?!?" Hade yelled at Izuku through his intercom. After the Eraserhead fight, Izuku is now running from the pro hero.

"I didn't expect him to come at me, plus he saw me kill a demon. I didn't have a choice!" Izuku yelled as he jumped onto another building.

"Well, don't come back until they are off your tail," Hade threatened him, "either find some place to hide or keep running."

"You know I can't do that," Izuku told him, "I killed someone, and I assaulted a pro hero, I'm not going to be let off the hook!!"

"Just keep running!" Hade yelled into his intercom before he was cut off by a loud scream.

"YEEEAAHHH!!!!" The loud hero Present Mike shouted his lungs out at the pink demon.

Akaza, in response, made his ears purposely go deaf so he wouldn't hear the loud sound.

Akaza's then looked to his intercom to see if it was not working, if the electric sparks weren't enough.

Akaza then jumped in the air and sent a powerful shockwave at the hero that hit him, pushed him backward to a wall, and knocked the wind out of him.

Akaza landed back down and started to run straight to the abandoned buildings so he could either change his face and hide or find the Demons Head hideout for him to hide there.

It's going to get harder for a while.

Akaza vs Death Arms

Izuku is currently jumping off rooftops to get to his destination as fast as he can.

Until a crash came down before him.

Akaza stopped in his tracks to see the pro hero Death Arms in front of him near a water tank.

"Time for you to turn yourself in vigilante scum!!" Death Arms shouted as he grabbed the nearby water tank and threw it at Akaza.

Akaza in return caught the water tank and attempted to throw it back until Death Arms charged at him and threw a punch that went through the water tank and into Akaza's face.

Soon Akaza's back met the concrete as Death Arms was above him.

"I thought you're tough, but you are just like every vigilante who would run away at the first sight of trouble," Death Arms smirked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not taking this seriously?" Akaza asked, then he smirked, "I'll make sure to go harder next time."

And as soon as he said that, Akaza brought his legs near his chest and launched Death Arms a couple of meters away from him. Either Akaza fights Death Arms until he barely breathes or knocks his ass out with a single attack.

Quick and Painless or Fun for Akaza.

He can't hurt any more Pro Heroes, or they might be after him as Akaza.

He already knows he's being chased by some demons from his past, Muzan might send demons after him, but he cannot have pro heroes after him. Especially when one of them knows who he is and Akaza would likely fail in his attempts at keeping his identity safe.

So he decided.

Akaza then got up and charged toward Death Arms with great speed.

Death Arms quickly got up before he noticed the attack.

So in response, he threw one punch using his quirk to deal a lot of damage.

However, Akaza, in response, threw his punch at Death Arms punch. The two attacks collided, and the impact pushed Death Arms away.