Let's Talk Part 2

Izuku is now finished with cleaning his mess.

All the books that fell on the floor are now categorized in alphabetical order and which genre on each shelf. The papers are now organized from important, to general, and blank. All newspaper were stacked by recent to old. And all trinkets and rewards were shined and placed on their respected shelf.

All done in under a minute. Izuku had to limit his speed to prevent more of a mess.

Izuku now composed himself and stood in a respectful manner for his boss after his tantrum.

"I'm sorry again sir I promise it won't happen again!" Izuku apologized while bowing at rapid speeds that would leave one confused if he broke his ribs.

"It's alright," Hade reassured him, "now do you understand what I mean Hakuji? If your not careful you could potentially become a demon. Not only that but if you give into your lust to murder your tormentors, you would lose your humanity as well as your memories."

"I...I know sir, Akaza told me about it," Izuku told him, "I don't plan on becoming a demon anytime soon."

"Well thats good," Hade smiled, "speaking of which I also talk to Lady Tamayo."

"Really, what does she like to talk about?" Izuku asked.

"Oh just some stuff relating to medicine," Hade told him, "when I would talk about my daughter it seems as if she wants to meet my daughter. I always have a feeling as if she wanted to be a mother to her own children."

"Really?" Izuku asked intrigued.

"Yep I have to say," Hade said before he continued, "she is the most beautiful demon I have ever seen. In fact I sometimes believe that she's human not demon!"

"Uh sir...your married remember?" Izuku asked him that caused Hade to pause.

"Oh yeah but it's nice to complement someone's beauty don't you think?" Hade asked while nervously chuckling.

"Yeah it's nice to appreciate someone-" Izuku was about to continue until he stopped talking and wanted to get serious, "ok enough side tracking, why did you stop the cops from arresting me? Did you have a reason to? And why did you want to talk to me? Was warning me and telling me about how demons were made the only thing you wanted to talk about."

"No I have another reason for bringing you here," Hade reassured him before putting on a serious face, "you see I need your help."

"My help... with what?" Izuku was a little suspicious about this, thankfully his suspicion was thanks to his tormentors pretending to be .....nice.

Hade then brought out a file folder out of his desk. "Open the file," Hade asked Izuku.

Izuku then picked up the folder and opened it revealing newspaper clips and photos. What these photos contain shocked Izuku to his core.

They were crime scene photos. Bloody corpses. With bite marks taken. All taken at different scenes, some at an red lights district in an alleyway, in more alleyways and back alleys, in the forest, and one at a shop.

"What are these?" Izuku asked in a horrified manner, he has seen terrifying things but this takes the cake.

"These were demon attacks, and this," Hade pulled out a newspaper talking about this mornings attack, "happened this morning. And I say demon attacks because I know what a demon's bite looks like. Unfortunately it's going to keep going, more and more people are getting attacked by them. And more and more deaths would occur, and what do you think would that bring?"