Chachamaru's adventure

Chachamaru loved to be with its master Hakuji/Izuku.

But the cat normally likes to go down to the city, to either explore or hunt rats. But recently it heard from the other cats about a secret plant that makes you happy and feels good.

Chachamaru would typically not believe them but the cat started to believe them after hearing the location of this plant. And they showed the cat the wrapper of the plant.

And what the stray cats called it was...

Cat nip.

But right now, they had to figure out how to get it. They couldn't steal it because the human owner of the store would catch them before they could escape with the stolen product.

Chachamaru learns of a piece of paper that can get the cat nip for him, it's called yen.

But the cat didn't have yen, so the cat does the only right thing.

Steal some yen.

From its master's boss.

So Chachamaru would stare at its master's boss as he would open the large metal box in his office, inside were a bunch of yen and gold bars inside the box. The box was hidden behind some books on a bookshelf.

The cat now knows where the Yen is.

Now it's time to get it.

Like in mission impossible, the cat would use its athletic abilities to jump onto the shelf and move the books before throwing them off the shelf. Obviously having no respect for books.

It then pressed the same sequence of numbers on the number lock on the metal box.

It tried it one.

Beep

Failed.

So the cat tried it again.

Beep.

Ok, it failed again. Now let's try it again.

Beeep BEEP

Now it's starting to piss the cat off.

Chachamaru was angry and started to hit the metal box with all his might.

But the damn thing won't budge.

The cat started hissing and screaming at the metal box like a mad cat.

After a while, the cat then looked at the metal box, and a lightbulb lit off in its head as the cat's face made a huge grin.

~In the Kitchen~

Chachamaru started to try and break the metal box open with many things.

First, the cat dropped ten bird eggs they stole from a bird at it.

Didn't do anything.

So the cat went down to the city and stole a beer can from an alcoholic dad after clawing his eyes out and meowing on the phone for half an hour for the police to come. They only did come because the dad was screaming in pain, and so the first responders came. After that, the cat finally returned with the beer bottle the cat stole.

The cat then dropped the bottle on the metal box.

Didn't do anything.

But making a huge mess.

So the cat went to a dumpster and grabbed a doll with stitches that looked ugly. Obviously not a cursed doll.

Drop the doll on the metal box didn't do anything.