Aftermath

Izuku, Momo, and the Yaoyrozus are currently held up in the hospital after Momo had her surgery.

It was a concerning question whether Momo is a demon or not however she has not exhibited any habits or features a normal demon would have.

But she did exhibit a healing factor that made her skin have more glow and her hair shinier than ever.

Hade was currently in his office with Izuku as they both knew the real answer to Momo's situation.

Hade and Izuku are currently staring at each other, with Hade sitting on his desk and Izuku sitting on a chair right in front of him.

They both stared at each other, with Izuku sweating but looking at the table and away from Hade's eyes as he felt guilty for what he did.

Hade was staring at Izuku, a part of him wants to thank Izuku for saving his daughter, but another part of him wanted to scold Izuku for what he has done.

The silence has gone for too long as Hade wants to end the awkward silence.

"Rengoku," Hade called out his name which Izuku flinched in response, "You know what you did right?"

"...Yes sir...I do," Izuku can sense the scolding he was about to get, but prayed that it wouldn't end up separating him from Momo.

"My daughter...is a demon," Hade told him, not angry or sad, just in an emotionless tone.

"I understand sir," Izuku said, "but... I heard what you were talking about on the phone. How could you consider putting your daughter in an arranged marriage with someone who-"

"Izuku" Hade interrupted him, "I had no choice, I wanted to save my daughter, by not using... 'that' way."

"Why sir?" Izuku questioned him, "If you could have, you could have turned Momo into a demon and she would have been fine."

"But at what cost...hmm," Hade said as he stood up from his chair, "an instinct to kill humans? A chance at turning over to Muzan's side? a lifetime of pain as the people around her dies and she lives knowing that the people around her are never going to be with her? Or a curse? Or never being able to see the sun again and only going out whenever it's cloudy or nighttime? I never wanted to put my daughter in a situation where she could get involved. I want her to live a life as a human, not a demon. And if I did turn her, I can prevent any instinct sure. But I would put a curse on my daughter to forever live on as a demon rather than living her life and passing away as a human. I could never do that to her."

Izuku looked down in shame as he knew what he had done, he forced Momo into a situation that can be life-threatening for her. And Izuku took full blame for that.

"I understand that, but I couldn't just stand by as you hand Momo to someone she has never met, it's not fair," Izuku told him, "And you agreed to the surgery."

"I did agree to it, and I don't know whether or not this is a good thing or a bad thing," Hade said, "On one hand my daughter is a demon and I would have to explain to her that she can't go out in the sun anymore and becoming a hero would be difficult. But on the other, at least my friend won't have his son get anywhere near her. But now he is going to get curious about the delay and would start to get suspicious."

"Oh yeah I guess that's true," Ixuku sheepishly agreed.

"And from where I came from, people aren't patient with their deals," Hade told him, "But, I'm glad Momo is cured, and my treatment was a success."

"That's great," Izuku congratulated him, "but should we meet with Momo?"

"Now hold on Izuku," Hade halted him, "I now have one question for you, I've never met someone, nor heard of anyone in my reincarnates past, that would ever rip out their own heart to give it to a person, so what made you do that?"