Award Ceremony - Envy

To say that only the young male inheritor's eyes were set on Izuku is a lie. Everyone's eyes were set on the young demon.

Izuku was shocked beyond belief that Hade announced their arranged marriage.

Why here with every young inheritor who was primed for getting with Momo?

Simple, really, Hade decided to pull a middle finger and say fuck off to every man here who is after my daughter. I found someone who is better than you in every way possible. And potentially fuck over a lot of people if they decided to remove Izuku personally so he doesn't have to deal with them once they are charged and in jail.

Izuku was calm about the situation and was eating his steak, which was amazing.

But the one thing he could not shake off was the hundreds of eyes on him. Eyes of wonder, jealousy, or ones from people who are dead set on killing him.

Momo on the other hand ate her fried fish with delight and was actually comfortable.

Which is a lot since she was the eye candy for everyone. Now it's Izuku's turn.

Hade, meanwhile, was conversing with the rest of the doctors. Aiko is also with Hade drinking her third glass of wine like a queen. It should not go unmentioned that after the speech, Hade paid reporters to keep Izuku's heart regeneration out of the public to prevent any trouble.

"That was a great speech Mr. Yaoyrozu," one doctor said.

"I get it you want to find a cure for your daughter, and that speech was inspiring," another doctor said.

"But did you have to expose Hirayama like that? And what was that announcing your daughter's arranged marriage?" Another daughter asked.

"Hey I did what I had to, to protect my daughter, and by announcing that marriage, I am basically giving a middle finger to everyone," Hade explained like a badass.

"Well, I hope your actions don't backfire. It looks like everyone is giving your son-in-law the stink eye," one doctor said.

"Let them think what they want, their jealousy of my future son-in-law is hotter than their ugly fat asses," Hade swore like a sailor.

"Jeez, Hade, are you drunk yet?" One doctor questioned because whenever Hade is drunk, he insults and roasts literally everything that breathes in the room in such a cruel way that leaves them scarred for life.

"Yeah," Hade lied cause he can never get drunk.

"You need to watch your alcohol consumption, and you need to watch your wife as she literally had 7 glasses of wine since this conversation started," one doctor said as he pointed at Aiko who stole a wine bottle from a servant and started chugging it.

"Let her have her fill," Hade said to the doctors before thinking 'I'm definitely going to have to deal with her in her drunken state after this party at home.'

Then one person approached him, it was an old man with a bamboo sword as a walking stick.

"Hi, Hade, it's been a while," The old man spoke.

Hade tensed up as he remembered that voice; he turned around to see the old man and immediately bowed to him in fear. This man was Tatsuki Kendo, a famous martial arts trainer that specializes in various sword art and Japanese martial arts like Judo and Aikido.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you again, it's been a really long time sensei," Hade said in fear. The only person he feared was his own master.

"It's been a long time, Hade, you've been well, I take it?" Tatsuki asked.