Dealing with Todoroki

Hade is currently at the front door of his house.

In his hand was a tablet that revealed a security footage of a teenager with bi-colored hair of red and white.

It was the boy who made Izuku's life hell.

Shoto Todoroki. Who was outside his gate right now.

And Hade was anything but happy.

He wanted to tell off Shoto but he knew that wouldn't be a good idea.

If he did, it would just fuel his curiosity. And he dread to think of who Todoroki would bring to talk with him again.

Then there was UA.

If Todoroki could. He would use his father to get him into UA. And he wasn't punished for what he did to Izuku. So Todoroki would probably get away with his crimes and get into the hero course.

Where Momo is going.

And there he would have clear access to her.

Hade can not have that.

So to prevent any unwanted visits from him with his own daughter. He decided to take matters to his own hands.

And so he opens the doors and opened the gates.

Letting the delinquent into his own home.

~Meanwhile~

Todoroki was in a state of confusion at what just happened last night.

~Flashback~

"God Damn I'm so tired," Katsumi loudly claimed.

All of Izuku's tormentors are now together to continue their training for UA, as of recently, Toshinori had Izumi start cleaning Takoba Municipal Beach Park as a part of her training. Izumi, on the other hand, was increasing her power so she can do more than lift objects or attract them, she can even float with her new power.

Izumi right now is tired from all the training she has done, even after the community service she had to do, she kept training her quirk, her body, and mind.

Katsuki has been working to make his explosions more powerful and deadlier. His pride and desire to become a hero never stopped him from taking a break. And his motivation to find Deku had been his ultimate goal.

Katsumi with the help of her brother's training made her quirk more powerful and she is able to generate sweat glands and throw them at certain areas to create her own versions of mines.

Shoka has been working on her ice and fire like a weapon. For both sides provide some power moves.

Shoto on the other hand has been training both sides of his quirk to make his own style of power moves, to ignore his own father's influence.

They were all walking back home to rest up as it was 10 pm at night on a weekend.

Exactly the same time as two demon lovers happened to be out.

"Seriously when is this torture going to end?" Shoka asked stupidly.

"When we graduate from UA so shut up," Katsuki blurted out.

"Well at least we got some work on our quirks," Izumi proudly stated, "I can now fly so that's a great advancement."

"Great work girl," Kastumi told her.

"Should we be worried that she is going to eventually overpower us?" Shoto whispered to Katsuki.

"No, she's not going to, because I'm gonna beat her to it," Katsuki bluntly stated while smirking.