Izuku's First Night

Shizuoka prefecture.

At night, is where the fun begins. It has shrines and temples where it's an interesting and beautiful sight for tourists to come.

Normally some demons would come and cause a ruckus in crowded areas. But in areas where people are least expected to come across a demon. That's where a demon starts its hunt at.

It is also the birthplace of our wonderful Izuku Yagi/ Hakuji Rengoku.

Izuku is walking through an abandoned city. He's wearing a thick coat and a fedora. He's currently in the space where it is usually vacant and nobody goes there. Due to its distance from the city, there would be not a lot of resources where homeless people can go to scavenge. But what's lucky is that in this part of town, nobody, even villains, goes here. A perfect place to change clothes.

As Izuku goes down the alleyway. He looks left and right and behind him just to be sure nobody is following him.

He then grabbed his coat and threw it aggressively across revealing his hero/ Vigilante costume.

It reveals a sleeveless jacket that reveals his chest. Where all his criminal tattoos show across his body. On his back is a first aid kit. Attached to his waist is what appears to be a cape however it is a cloak to wear if he gets caught in the sun. He wears the same pants as Akaza wears, as well as the beads on his ankles. On Izuku's fist appears to be a golden sheet with claws attached, designed with a red streak across the claws. On Izuku's feet are his classic red shoes with Nichiren soles and toes. And Izuku changed his hair to look more like his master.

With his costume ready in hand and his weapons. His months of waiting are now over and is time to stick down the evil in the world and hunt down the demons to give them proper rest.

He jumped up on the building and started running on the wall. Once he was close enough to the edge he jumped to grab onto it and pulled himself up.

He then pulled out a small device and implanted it into his ear.

"Hade you there?" Izuku asked out in the open.

[Read you loud and clear Akaza] Hade told him through what it appears to be a earpiece.

"I'm on the roof, I'm ready, send me the location," Izuku asked.

[Ok two things, One don't say my name or my reincarnate's name ok] Hade told him.

"You called me Akaza," Izuku told him.

[First I know there is no one at your location] Hade scolded him, [Two you didn't come up with code names so I had to go with your Reincarnate's name.]

"You were too focused on trying to not get me caught," Izuku told him.

[You want me to call you Izuku? HM"] Hade asked him.

" No that's even worse," Izuku told him.

[Exactly, for now, call me "the doctor" and I'll call you...] Hade was about to continue until IZuku spoke.

"No time for codenames, just send me the location of the first demon," Izuku asked.

[Fine and don't interrupt me next time young man] Hade told him as he shared the information on where the demon should be at.