Where's Izuku!?

Back at the Yagi household

Without a thought on where her favorite child might be, Inko was cleaning the house.

It was just herself in the house as she was informed that her husband was chasing a giant villain with a hand quirk.

She just got done finishing the kitchen and now she is cleaning the living room.

She is cleaning some shelf's until she noticed a book on its side.

It was a book of family pictures.

Inko remembered all of the nice memories she had with one of her children and decided maybe to take a small break and look through the book.

She saw the picture of her two children on the date of their birth.

Then another of their first birthday.

Another with them at the beach.

And the other one is at the time the children were wearing their All Might and Telekenis costumes.

Smiling at the old memories she had with them she flipped to the next page to see something bizarre.

It was a picture of Her family playing outside, however Izuku was never there.

Maybe Izuku was sick. Was what Inko thought as she flipped the page.

The picture was them at the park, but Izuku wasn't there.

Wait what? Izuku was there I know he was. Let's look at another page Inko said mentally.

But no matter which picture, Izuku was never in it.

The day on a picnic, Izuku is not there.

The day on a hike, he's not there.

When they went to I-island, he's still not there.

When they were graduating from elementary school, Izuku never had his own picture.

The day with her friends, Izuku was never there.

Where is he? Some of these were recent and if he's not in them then... it's been 10 years since our last picture. Inko realized.

But what happened was he shy or was he sick on those days? Inko was rambling on on the absence of her son.

She then called Izumi.

With Izumi

"That will teach that shitty Deku," Bakugo scowled.

"Yeah, if he does make it back, he'll definitely quit being a hero," Todoroki agreed with Bakugo.

"And we'll just beat him some more if he doesn't give up," Katsumi said.

"I don't know, I think we have injured him too much," Shoka said worried.

"No he can handle it, he's been taking in our special attacks if he can still walk he can still handle it," Izumi reassured her shy friend.

Their walking home after "Izuku's lesson" some people were worried for the green beans safety while others had pride that they had done something great, but soon they will reflect on why they did it in the first place.

"But are you sure he can, I mean we have been doing this for so long I don't know if he can take another punch," Shoka said.

"Stop worrying about that Deku for once Shoka-chan," Katsuki argued with Shoka.

"Remember the first time we had to bully Izuku," Shoka scolded them.

~Flashback~

It was the day after the quirk test. Izumi got to class before her brother.