Training with Momo and Hade

Izuku and Momo are currently in the dojo that is under the Yaoyrozu mansion.

Izuku is wearing sweatpants and a black tang top.

Momo is wearing a sports bra and shorts.

Izuku, while trying not to blush at seeing Momo in her attire, is training Momo for when she goes to UA in about few months.

While Momo has the brains to be an expert strategist and a good pro hero. She lacked any trading in combat.

While her demon blood can help with physical strength. She needs to learn control and learn how to fight in close quarters.

And as such it is why they are here. Since Izuku agreed to teach her how to fight and Hade made a special request, Izuku agreed without complication.

"All right Momo," Izuku called out, "you ready?"

"I will try my best," Momo said with determination.

"Alright," Izuku confirmed, "first were going to have a little sparing match and breaking some wood."

"Sparing match?" Momo questioned.

"To see how well you can defend yourself," Izuku said to her.

"Alright then," Momo got into a fighting position as she had her right foot back and her left foot in front of her in a bent motion. She also had her right hand close to her left arm, indicating she was getting ready to create something.

Izuku also got into fighting position which is bringing his fists near his face, his right foot out in front with his left leg behind him.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO!" Izuku called out.

Momo immediately created goggles on her head, and with her left hand she created flash grenades with the pins pulled.

Izuku charged forward in an attempt to subdue Momo in an arm lock.

And in a split of a second, the flash grenades exploded covering the entire area with bright light.

Momo wasn't affected by the light as she was wearing goggle's, but Izuku didn't have any so she was worried how it might affect him. However, her worries ended when she saw an outline of Izuku still charging for her.

She tried to create another weapon to use for defense, but with Izuku she wasn't fast enough.

Izuku then grabbed Momo's right arm then used his left arm to put her in a arm lock.

Momo was looking at Izuku with great fear as he charged through a flash grenade and was able to subdue her.

"H-H-How?!" Momo asked in disbelief.

"Even if you try to dull my senses of sight and sound your smell is still there, and besides bright lights and sounds can't harm me," Izuku told her.

"Amazing..." Momo was in awe at Izuku's power, his power allowed him to do so many awesome things, self healing, increase in durability, and can create shockwaves.

'Why doesn't we want to come to UA?' Momo thought.

Izuku then let go of Momo now wanting to tell her something.

"Your knowledge is necessary in the field of battle," Izuku told her, "but you need to focus more on close combat to defend yourself. Focus more up there, but focus even more on what's neck down. And even if something doesn't go well with your plan, try to find another way around it."