Yaoyrozu's Treatment

It's 4:30 am in the morning. Aiko just came back from a business trip and was heading toward Momo's room to see her.

She knew that she was asleep, but she decided to visit her while she is still asleep.

As she walked towards her room, she heard a faint thud coming from Momo's room, worried about her she rushed over to her door.

She knocked on the door twice, "Momo, darling are you okay?"

There was no reply as she spoke. Worried about what happened to her daughter, she opened the door and to her horror, she saw her daughter.

She was on the floor with blood pouring from her mouth, her hands were grasping at her chest, and she was breathing heavily.

Then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Aiko screamed in horror at the sight.

Her screams did not go unheard though. The entire staff that stays at the Yaoyorozu Mansion ran in the direction of Momo's room.

Once all the staff were there, they were horrified to see the sight, the maids immediately took action as they tended to Momo.

The rest started to follow Hade's instructions if this has ever happened. Aiko on the other hand, took out her phone to make an urgent call to her husband. Who is currently hanging out at an underground fighting ring trying to cheer Izuku up?

The message was immediately sent through a call as he replied.

~Later~

Izuku and Hade arrived at the house at top speed as they prayed that Momo is okay. She is far from okay however as she was taken to a stretcher and was being placed inside an ambulance.

Izuku and Hade were given the details of what happened through one of the employees as they suspected that Momo's disease probably have gone off the check.

Hade couldn't believe himself, after everything he thought that this disease would do something like this.

Izuku on the other hand worried for Momo's sake.

He prayed that Momo was going to be alright. Even though he gave up on prayers years ago, he started to pray for Momo's health.

Hade then approached his wife as she was sitting on the stairs of the Yaoyorozu mansion while crying.

She looked at her husband and immediately jumped on him. Nearly losing his footing he tried to balance himself and his wife.

"Hade... Hade... Hade, were losing her... it's never been this bad before," Aiko told her husband, "What are we going to do, what are we going to do?"

"Calm down Aiko my love, everything is going to be fine," Hade reassured his wife, "I know the perfect donor for her, I just need to get in contact with him."

Aiko then grabbed Hade's cheek to make him look at her as she said, "please, save her."

Hade then kissed his wife's forehead as he spoke, "I will."

Izuku looked at Momo as she was taken away in the ambulance.

Izuku was pained as he saw this. After she tried to comfort him, he has grown a new attachment to her. Her kindness and words reached into Izuku's soul. From believing in the same ideology as him, to comforting him as he was crying over his pain, and helping him when he was about to be brought into custody.

Izuku only hoped that the donor would soon get to her in time before she succumbs to her illness.

~Later~