Bodyguard and Caretaker?

"Momo Yaoyrozu..." Momo said.

"Momo Yaoyrozu, nice to meet you," Izuku smiled. 'Why does that name seem familiar.

"How did you do that?" Yaoyrozu asked.

"Did what?" Izuku asked.

"How you sent shockwaves at those villains, how you stood there as a log was thrown at you and yet it split in half," Yaoyrozu asked as Izuku helped her on her knees. "How you did that Compass Needle and how you ran at us when we were traveling 10 miles per second."

"You we're counting," Izuku was amazed at how fast he ran.

"I've studied a lot," Yaoyrozu said, "But thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome," Izuku said giving her the smile that burns like a thousand suns. "We should probably get you back home," Izuku said.

"Ok," Yaoyrozu said.

As Yaoyrozu tried to get up she failed immediately and fell. Luckily Izuku caught her before she reached the ground.

"You Ok?" Izuku asked concerned. Until he realized something.

"No I haven't walked in a long time," Yaoyrozu said, "My legs aren't working."

"That's ok," Izuku said as he turned around in a crouched position.

"What are you doing," Yaoyrozu asked.

"Carrying you on my back of course, Izuku explained, "You can't walk properly so I'm going to carry back home."

"Wait...I don't think I'm..." Yaoyrozu blushed at the thought.

"Hey I'm not going to do anything perverse," Izuku claimed, "Your in no shape to walk on your own feet, and I'm not leaving you after that."

"But why are you doing this for me?" Momo asked the pink haired boy.

Izuku was silent for a few minutes until he spoke up. "If I tell you do you promise not to laugh at me."

"I won't, I promise," Momo promised.

"Ok," Izuku sighed hoping what he said won't embarrass him or sound cheesy, "It's because I want to be hero."

Momo was silent for a few seconds. And so was Izuku.

Until. Momo giggled at the statement a little which caused Izuku to blush in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," Momo said as she move towards Izuku, "it's just you sound like a child wanting to be a hero, which is not wrong though, but using your quirk in public is illegal isn't it."

"Yeah but I decided saving a life is not illegal," Izuku stated, "and besides what happens in a forest isn't a good sign."

"Here let me help you," Izuku said as he put both of Momo's arms around his neck and lifted her up by her legs as he carried her on his back.

"But what about those guys," Momo asked making Izuku remember the three men that he knocked out.

"Oh, let's call the police when we get back to your house," Izuku told her as he started to walk her out of the forest. "So which way is to your house."

30 Minute's Later

"This way?," Izuku asked

After he got out of the forest he continued onto a straight sidewalk that looked like it can continue forever.

Not knowing actually they were close to her house.

"Yes, just keep walking and we should be there," Momo stated.