Yagi's and Todoroki's Regret Part 2

I know the Todoroki family (minus Shoto and Shoka) haven't been a part of Izuku's suffering but bear with me as I want to show what is also happening in the Todoroki household.

And this is set a few months after Izuku's "death" and when his tormentors are back in school.

As our hero in development is working for his sick partner and potential lover.

His painful past is paying the price for their crimes.

Especially All Might. Since he has rejected his son for far too long, he is now facing his ultimate decision, to give OFA to Izumi or give it to someone else.

He is thinking of this during his breakfast reading the papers.

'No luck. Izuku isn't found yet.'

Toshinori sighed in disappointment and continues to eat his breakfast.

"Any luck finding him?" Inko asked.

She hasn't been the same ever since his disappearance. She is more depressed and mopey without her son. She now realizes the pain of losing her son and now it's too late to turn back.

"No Inko, it's the same as normal, just attacks from cannibals," Toshinori told her unaware that these attacks are not from cannibals.

"It's getting worse, I got word from Mitsuki that she put her kids on a curfew last week,"

"I think we should do that for Izumi," Toshinori said.

"Yes that seems like the best thing to do," Inko responded.

"Have you seen Izumi?" Toshinori asked.

"Yes she and the Todoroki's are training," Inko told her, "they don't have time to train during the day so it would make sense to train before school."

"That's good," Toshinori sighed.

"She's starting to regret what she did," Inko responded, "she even asked if she could take part in Izuku's search."

"I don't think the police will allow it," Toshinori told her, "ever since that.....day. The police and heroes started thinking of Izumi as a murderer."

Inko just sighed at that thought. She hated her daughter being viewed as a villain but what could she do. She's just as terrible as her daughter.

"I was contacted by a friend in the government," Toshinori told her, "they didn't find him either."

"Why are you bringing the government into this?" Inko asked.

"Because they're the ones who found out about our kids," Toshinori responded, "ever since then they convinced me to train our kids to be heroes. And when Izuku didn't get his quirk. They didn't care, they just needed one of our kids to be heroes."

"Why," Inko was confused as to why the government would interfere with her family.

"Same old crap, to keep on the legacy of All Might, to start the next era of heroes, protect the public, and make villains afraid," Toshinori responded, ", especially with......you know who."

Inko paused and realized what he meant before speaking.

"Toshi you know he's dead, I was there you killed him," Inko tried to reassure him.

"I know but what they told me is what made me more concerned about my children," Toshinori told her.

"But he's gone, you smashed his face and killed-" Inko was about to continue before speaking.

"They didn't find the body," Toshinori told her.

She was shocked and concerned. He is dead. No, he is dead. Toshinori killed him. But did he. Was he there. Did he use one of his quirks?