Chapter 38: A Meeting Between Slayers

This is one of the most serious self made Demon Slayer meetings that happened within the past few turns. Usually, meetings end with people giving up trying to stop the fight between Shinazugawa and Iguro, but to day was going to be different. They were going to have a functioning meeting, as if the Master was watching them. After all, they had no time for fighting and distractions. Everyone had to get out everything they needed to say and inform everyone of the new situation. Unfortunately, the Demon Corps revied members were too much to fit into the dinning hall, and most were out on missions, so it was decided that the meeting was going to be held between the Hashira, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Insnoke. At first, it was only going to be the Hashira, but Giyuu wouldn't go anywhere unless Tanjiro who is a packaged deal coming three other people.

The order of seating was decided by whoever got there first had first choice to seating. With the meeting happening in the dinning area, they had to sit in a rectangular table. It was nothing like the modern meeting they had once had in one of those high class meeting rooms in a hundred story building. Those were good times. The seats were comfortable and they didn't have to move around much to see the person talking. It was too bad that they were currently in a kingdom setting.

Before they started, they made sure everyone was in attendance. They had to make sure that no one was skipping, and if there were people missing then...they would figure out.
Stone Hashira: Himejima Gyomei was in attendance.
Wind Hashira: Shinazugawa Sanemi was in attendance.
Water Hashira: Tomioka Giyuu was in attendance.
Mist Hashira: Tokito Muichiro was in attendance.
Love Hashira: Kanroji Mitsuri was in attendance.
Serpent Hashira: Iguro Obanai was in attendance.
Insect Hashira: Kocho Shinobu was in attendance.
Flame Hashira: Rengoku Kyojuro was in attendance.
Sound Hashira: Uzui Tengen was in attendance.
Lightning Breath User: Zenitsu Agatsuma was in attendance.
Beast Breath User: Inosuke Hashibira was in attendance.
Sun Breath User: Kamado Tanjiro was in attendance.
Demon: Kamado Nezuko was in attendance.
That was all the Hashira the packaged deal.

Thankfully, no one was skipping out, so no extreme methods were going to be taken. Now, is was time for the meeting. The one who started them off was the peacemaker, Himejima Gyomei.
"I would like to ask that before we start, we all agree not to fight each other."
Honestly, no one could agree to that without having their fingers crossed behind their backs. Well, Tanjiro could do that with no problem, but Zenitsu grabbed Tanjiro's hand to tell him not to agree to anything when people were fighting or when the word was even mentioned. He could already feel the glares coming their way.
Well, I expected this.

He tried and no one wanted to cooperate with his plan to not have another fight start in the dinning area.
"Before we start spilling important things, let's just recap on what has happened. Shinazugawa?"
Shinazuawa sneered at Rengoku who always felt the need for them to go over the earliest one of them could remembered every single meeting.
"Seriously, everyone should..."
Rengoku smiled at Shinazugawa with one of his dark smiles. The man had experience with that smile once before, and it wasn't a pleasant experience for him.
"Alright, I'll give a recap on everything I can remember."
Shinazugawa explained everything he could remember, making it as blunt as possible and only mentioning the important parts.
"In the third turn, Tomioka and I saved Rengoku and Uzui. Unfortunately, that turn ended because when Muzan was to engulf Tanjiro in his flesh, Tomioka took his place and turned demon."
It goes without saying everyone was bored out of their minds. They had hear all of this before and could summarize each and every life perfectly, like writing a summary on their favorite good in middle school.

"After the 100th turn, the unknown being sending us to dimensions saw that Tomioka no longer wanted to continue his 'immortality' and brought out his sister. He said things like 'If you continue, I'll bring back the people whom you lost at a young age,' and shit like that. Tomioka accepted the deal and continued. The unknown being stayed true to his word and brought back Tsutako and put her in this fucking cycle. Since this worked, the being proceeded to use this deal whenever one of us go tired of living and dying. As we know, the people revied because of the multiple deals are Tomioka Tsutako, Sabito, and Kocho Kanae."
And he continued on explaining their multiple difficulties throughout the multiple different dimensions. Then he got to one of the the recent turns,
"Then, Tomioka showed signs of abnormality. Things like looking out in the distance, frequently spacing out, not understanding simple things, and many other things. It wasn't long after that he lost the ability to make his own decisions that he became a lifeless human."
Surprisingly, during this part Giyuu wasn't listening at all. He was more concerned about the teen he had latched on to. He didn't want his precious person to leave his side like he had done before. Tanjiro did his best to distract himself from the conversation the Hashira and his friends were having. After all, he had promised to not pay attention.