୭ 𝐀 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐀 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

A/N: This'll be following the manga xoxo

-ˋˏ * ੈ * Idk who's POV this counts as* ੈ ˎˊ-

I know that people..

"Look you made him cry..! I won't let you hurt him anymore!" A small green headed boy yells, in front of him are three bullies. And one he is very familiar with, he is internally praying that his friend will show up to help like they always do..

Are born unequal

"You playin at hero deku? You don't even have a quirk!" The blonde one in front, Katsuki Bakugou mocks as he slams his fist into his palm, an explosion going off and smoke rising. Just before they can beat him to a pulp,  a blonde feral kid jumps out from behind.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM IZUKU YOU SHIT HEAD!" They yell, jumping on the winged ones back and chomping on it's wing. He yelps in pain, frantically trying to pull the kid off. His friends come to help him, trying to beat the kid but they don't back down and send punches until they can't anymore. And soon after they went for Izuku, leaving once they were satisfied.

My friend though, Uzumaki Y/N was always here to help. even though at 4 years old, we knew what society was like.

And that has been my handicap from then until now

"Wow! What a huge villain!" A now 14 year old Izuku Midoriya whispers in awe, finding himself with a perfect view of a villian and hero fighting! 

"THAT'S HUGE!" His friend, Uzumaki Y/N squeaks in amazement as they watched the hero fight, pouncing on Izuku's back to get a good view. 

It all began in Qing, China. With the news of a luminescent baby! 

Shortly there after, similar phenomena popped up all over the world! 

The trigger for these newfound powers was never determined, but as time progressed 

What was once extraordinary became ordinary..

And dreams became reality! Of the planets population, around 80% have developed unique abilities, or individualities called 'quirks!'

We entered a new age-- a society of superhumans! 

And in this world whirling in chaos

A new profession that people used to aspire to only in dreams 

Has stepped into the light of day!

"GO AWAY!" The large villain yelled in anger, swinging at the heros it was fighting. A variety of voices spoke from the group of people that was held up from the fight, girls cheering, people admiring the quirks or people on the phone.

"Who's fighting!?" Midoriya and Y/N asked out loud in sync, smushing into the group as Y/N watched from his shoulders to get a good look. It appeared to be the hero Kamui Woods, one that Deku and Y/N happily geeked out on as he was awesome!