୭ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐟..

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐟..

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Currently, Y/N finds himself surrounded by the girls of class 1-A. They were talking about their current boot camp, and Y/N was the only one of the students who wasn't exhausted. 

Since his training consisted of meditating with Tenzo and Jiraiya, lame. 

His new 'Sage' training with Jiraiya was slowly but surely helping him with his anxiety, but he still has nightmares occasionally. His picking tendencies have gotten worse as of late, ever since he was kidnapped he found himself picking at his fingers more than he used to. Mina smacked his hands as she caught him again, asking Yaomomo to conjure up some bandages for the boy yet again. Y/N was too mentally exhausted to talk, especially after his little almost confession with Izuku earlier. 

"You're in love." Mina randomly comments to Ochako, well- not randomly since Y/N just wasn't paying attention. The brown haired girl quickly flushes at the comment, floating herself up into the air much to everyone's amusement.

"Who's the lucky guy? Now we have to know since you just made it so obvious." Y/N snickers, Mina finishes with his bandages and turns him back around so she can continue with her braids. 

"That's not it really! With something like that I really don't.. I don't know what.." The girl drifts off as she continues to float around above their heads, Y/N continues to pry and deepen her blush in the process. 

"Alright alright we don't wanna make her short circuit! Since you're so quick to pry, tell us about you and the Hyuuga girl from class b!" Yaomomo shifts the topic to Y/N, who blushes and chuckles nervously. They all immediately jump on the opportunity to talk to Y/N about this, having known he eats breakfast with the konoha kids of class B every morning since the sports festival. 

"Honestly, Hinata is really sweet! She's also gorgeous but, I dunno we're just friends! She doesn't like me either, we just like to eat breakfast with one another! And the others join anyways so it's not like a date, besides I have Shoto to worry about.." Y/N giggles like a school girl at the thought of Todoroki, making everyone sweatdrop at his obliviousness. 

"Y/N YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER A CHANCE!! SHE OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU SO MUCH MORE AND TODOROKI CAN'T HANDLE YOUR CRAZY ASS SO PLEAASSEE GIVE HER A SHOT!!" 

"I'D GET ASSASSINATED!? SHE'S THE PRINCESS OF THE HYUUGA CLAN HELLO!?" 

"A PRINCESS!??! Y/N YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!"   

"FUCK NO??" 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

After some more training, some more finding your inner peace and avoiding multiple awkward encounters with Izuku, it was the day of the provisional licence exam! Y/N once again found himself adorned with cuffs, four on both his ankles and wrists to prevent overuse of his quirk. Y/N wasn't allowed to go anywhere without Kakashi and Tenzo, and he couldn't go out without wearing cuffs, courtesy of law enforcement for the next 3 months. 

"I think I'm gonna barf.." Y/N grumbled, holding his stomach and leaning on Sero for support. Mina was jumping up and down in excitement, Kirishima and Kaminari by her side as she talked to them about a tik tok idea. She waved Y/N over, saying it would be a good way to calm his nerves, and they did a remake of the choreography of 'Otonablue' by Aratashi Gokko! Y/N quickly claimed the spot of Suzuka as they got to work on the video, and just as they were about to finish it off with a group pose- Kakashi and Tenzo grabbed the phone and took a bunch of pictures on it. Since Y/N had the largest following, he tagged them and posted the video, the caption saying 'Getting my provisional licence today guys.. I'm gonna shit myself #xoxo'.