୭ 𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"And now we come to the hidden final barrier! It's true form is none other thaaan.. The minefield right outta Rambo 3! It's set up so that if you look carefully, you can see where the landmines are! So strain your eyes and feet!" Present Mic commented, Y/N groaned and cursed himself for eating 10 bowls of Ichiraku right before the festival but there was no time to lag behind! He had promised Iruka Sensei to win for infinite ramen! And to prove that he was strong, strong enough to become number 1! 

"Okay, I know where they all are with my weird ass danger sense thing so.." Y/N giggled to himself, sprinting across and narrowly avoiding each of the land mines.

"And there goes Uzumaki Y/N! Really proving his statement that he'd come out on top!"

The sounds of Bakugou yelling and his explosions distracted him, and his tail accidentally bumped into a land mine and sent him flying at Bakugou. They nearly ran into one another, and probably woulda started to throw punches if Y/N wasn't focused on coming out on top. So he used bakugou as a spring, sending himself flying forward. He was almost at the end, but Bakugou and Todoroki quickly caught up behind him. 

"Oh!? What's this!? We have Uchiha Sasuke from general studies covering ground quickly! His quirks really are crazy, he's caught up to the top three!" 

Y/N and the other two spun around to see that there was yet another duel quirked kid making his way over, and using said quirk he tossed himself right next to Y/N in 1st place. But while they were fighting with one another, the sound of a huge ass explosion caught their attention. 

Midoriya was fucking soaring over to the entrance!?

"Class 1-A's Midoriya mounts his charge.. using shock waves!?  He overtakes the four leads!! He overtakes them!!"

Y/N's attention is taken away from Sasuke and back to Izuku, Sasuke swings his Susanoo's sword and aims for Midoriya. They both weren't able to hit him though, and used their quirks as best they could to get ahead.

"All four of the original leaders have stopped trying to trip each other up and have bolted for Midoriya!"

Y/N watches as Izuku quickly switches his position, about to slam the metal thing on the ground. He growls and turns his quirk off, jumping and luckily grabbing ahold of his legs as they both go flying at the entrance with each other. Sasuke used his sharingan and Susanoo, as he cracked the ground beneath the two in front of him and made them slip, thankfully giving him the time to dart in front of them.

"Both Uzumaki Y/N and Uchiha Sasuke have left Bakugou and Todoroki in their dust using quick thinking, Aizawa your class is insane! Not only that, but Uchiha really shows that the other classes aren't something to turn your noses at!"

"The man who has returned to the stadium in triumph is none other than... both Uzumaki Y/N and Midoriya Izuku!? A draw between the two!?" 

Y/N and Izuku turn to each other, wide grins on their face as they both run out of the tunnel. Y/N tackled Izuku and hugged him tight, squealing like a dumb ass as Izuku held him back. Inko watched from her TV and cried, praying to every god in existance that they made up and Y/N was coming home.