୭ 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲!

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Endeavor charged at Y/N in blinding speeds, the boy screeched in surprise and activated his quirk, closing his eyes as he braced for some kind of attack. But nothing ended up happening.

"Good thing we got here when we did, still angry about the rankings Enji?" Kakashi's voice spoke up, making Y/N look up to see Tenzo's wood release had wrapped around the fiery heroes legs, and Kakashi met Endeavors flaming fist with his own clamped around it. The man simply 'tsk'ed' the two heroes, yanking his arm to his side and he turned to walk away. Todoroki had watched in horror as his father charged Y/N, he was about to attack but the two pro's came before that. He rushed to Y/N and glared at his father's retreating form, and Y/N looked like he was about to pass out.

"W-Why'd he do that, he's so big.. So flamey.. So huge.." Y/N whispered out, having watched his life flash before his eyes. He wasn't scared of anyone, unless your name was Enji Todoroki. He remembered when he first met him, and it was a scene straight from a horror movie that has Y/N traumatized to this day. Todoroki was pissed at his father's childish act, was he legally allowed to charge Y/N?

"I know what you're thinking, the government and the police force are still fighting on whether or not Y/N is the demon and should be treated as such, or if he deserves the chance of a normal teenage boy.. so all pro heroes have their own standing on how they treat him. Meaning that he isn't protected by all the rights a normal citizen were to have, so if he were to hit Y/N.. unfortunately we would not be able to do anything legal about it." Kakashi sighed, he would've lost his shit if he was too late and Endeavor would not have wanted to deal with that.

"Those sick bastards.." Todoroki grumbled under his breath, he absotlutely loathed the way that they viewed Y/N. It was disgusting, he was not the one at fault for the attack years ago!

"I agree, but we aren't allowed to really do much about it as much as we'd like to.. But your fight is coming, we're just here to wish you luck as well as escort Y/N around. We don't have a say in it really, so let's get going." Tenzo told the group, they nodded and made their way to the area needed. Shouto had a little conversation with his father during Y/N's fight, and the words the man spoke to him rang through his head on repeat.

Has it penetrated yet!? You're different from your older brothers!

You are my great masterpiece

But then again.. He isn't alone anymore

Hey Todoroki, let's go get Ramen together at six!

You should let me do your hair, it looks so soft

Let's match on tiktok and make people question whether or I like girls or guys again, hehe

Todoroki may have to deal with his scum father, but Y/N was still by his side. He was calm, well until that encounter 10 minutes ago, now he was pissed off again. Y/N gave him a high five for good luck, and the grin that brought warmth through Shouto's cold heart. He nodded, Y/N calmed him down just a bit. He left and made his way onto the platform, Sero stood across from him nervously and Y/N internaly screamed for not cheering him on as well so he screamed to him from the tunnel entrance before he left.