୭ 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Both Izuku and Y/N ran home and showered, changed their clothes, packed and got ready to head out afterward. Once they made it to the school they could barely believe them of all people were there, Y/N shook Izuku aggresively to show how excited he was and all Izuku could do was nod in agreement. 

"Fuck off losers." Bakugou spoke up from behind them, Y/N slowly turned around to pounce on him per usual but Izuku's death grip on their arm stopped them from doing so.

"Kaachan!" Deku nervously greeted, his eyes darting everywhere but at his.. 'friend'. 

"Don't stand in my way, or do you wanna fucking die." He snapped at them, getting flipped off by Y/N and Izuku quickly started stuttering.

"Hey there- g-good morning! Let's do o-our best!" He sputtered out, but the blonde just walked past him.

"I hope someone with a bigger and better quirk smooshes your ugly face into the ground like a piece of flavorless gum!" Y/N yelled, but all he got was the finger from bakugou as he continued to walk.

"Oh I'm finna-"

"No you're not 'finna', and how many times do I gotta tell you to speak correctly or you'll forget to!" Izuku softly scowlded his friend, grabbing his hand and taking a step forward.

Only to fall to the ground

"Izuku-" 

"Are you two alright?" A females voice spoke from beside them, and they realized they were floating.

"Wooah neat!" Y/N said as he did a lil' twirl around Izuku, who only panicked. But the girl set them both down, much to Y/N's dismay.

"Sorry for going crazy with my quirk there, I just felt it'd have been a bad omen if you fell ya know?" She smiled at the two, Y/N just laughed and agreed with her while Izuku was still shocked. 

"I'm so nervous, I bet you guys are too huh?" She asked with a laugh, Y/N nodding along quickly and smiled at her.

"Oh for sure, but we plan to make it through without breaking a sweat!" He cheered, the girl laughing softly at his enthusiasm as she walked away.

"Well I wish you two the best of luck! Cya!" She waved, walking away from the both of them as Y/N waved back and so did Izuku.. just barely. Izuku's face was flushed and a goofy grin plastered onto his face, Y/N flicked his forehead and brought him back to earth as they quickly walked into the building.

.

.

"Welcome one and all to my live show! Everybody say hey!" Pro hero, Present Mic announced to the kids, but was meant with dead silence.

Except from Y/N, who gladly responded with a hey before getting violently yanked down by an embarrassed Izuku.

"Why thank you! Now, I've got shivers down my spine too, listeners! All right, examinees.. I'm gonna give you the low down on how this'll go down! Are you ready?" Once again, he was met with silence from everyone except Y/N. Izuku began to mutter in excitement under his breath and Y/N smiled at his friends energy.