୭𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐮, 𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐮, 𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"KIRISHIMAAAA WHAT THE HELL IS AN EDIT OF YOU DOING ON MY FOR YOU PAGE!?" 

"Yeah he's all over the news too! Look look!" Kamanari squeals, basically shoving the phone down Y/N's throat as the two of them scan the article, Kirishima himself behind and reading it as well. 

"Wait wait let me see that edit you were talking about!" Kirishima begs Y/N, shaking his friend from behind as Y/N hurriedly taps away to his favorites to show them, and 'I woke up in a new bugatti' starts playing as they cackle over the edit of Kirishima beating up a thug to the song.

"Oh do you have a crush on our very own red riot?" Kamanari teased, Kirishima flushing but laughing it off, until Y/N wraps his arms around the red head.

"Yes of course I am impossibly in love with red heads, this one right here specifically. Just look at this face!" Y/N's hand trapped Kirishima's cheeks within it, squishing them and bringing their faces dangerously close, "I feel like breaking hearts today, so me and red riot are now under speculation of dating!" Y/N cackles madly, responding to every thirst comment with a 'Back off my man guys' and ignoring Kirishima's beyond flustered face and Kaminari's both appalled and jealous one. The others were fawning over Kirishima, Asui and Uraraka's news articles, Y/N's notifications now flooded with a bunch of people freaking out over his comments, which he ignores. Both Y/N and Izuku made eye contact whilst their friends continued to converse around them, the same thing flickering about through their minds. 

Eri

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

A few days later, Y/N and Izuku were both called back to the agency, crossing paths with none other than Kirishima as the boys went to head out. 

"Hey Eijiro!" Y/N waved at the red head who spun around with a furious blush on his face, Y/N insisted on first name basis for 'funsies' and the boy obviously agreed.. since they're currently pranking the internet, all one sided by none other then the knucklehead hero, Y/N himself.

"Yeah I'm headed out today too, what a coincidence you guys!" Kirishima beamed as he waited for the two to catch up to him, which didn't take too long since Y/N yanked Izuku and broke into a sprint. 

"Hey you guys!" 

The voices of Uraraka and Asui joined the group, and they all walked together to the same station and then the same train, which Y/N was super stoked about since he got to talk the ears off of his friends. He got super suspicious when they remained with each other as they walked the same street.

"Damn.. now I'm scared, did we get in trouble.." Y/N whined, his arms both locked with Asui and Uraraka's as they turned to look at him.

"No I doubt that's it, we've all behaved right?.." Uraraka soft face turns into a cute glare as she questions the Uzumaki to her right, "right?" 

"Yeah I mean.. yeah.." Y/N wheezed as he tried to remember if he might've pissed off Nighteye with his potty mouth or something similar to that, and they continued on their merry way to the building, where they ran into none other then the big three.