୭ 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝟏-𝐁 𝐯𝐬 𝟏-𝐀!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝟏-𝐁 𝐯𝐬 𝟏-𝐀!

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"So.. Y/N, why is it that you were last seen walking out of your dorm room... with Izuku leaving shortly after..?" Mina asks, the shittiest grin on her face as I snap my head over to look at her. Sero and Kirishima gasp, and Bakugou chokes on his water.

"OF ALL PEOPLE? YOU'RE FUCKING NASTY!" Bakugou shouted from across me, grabbing me by my collar and yanking me halfway across the table.

"LET GOOO, IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN ANYWAYS, WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE WE POPPED OUT THE PUSSY!!" I screamed at him, shoving him by his shoulders and escaping his petrifying grip. I know what this was really about, I've known him for years, this dumbass, "If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked Katsuki!" I grinned at him, leaning over the table and pretending to get closer for a kiss, when he splashes his water into my face.

"Fuck off whiskers." He seethed, getting up and leaving. I froze right where I was, and the others all watched him storm off with wide eyes.

He couldn't have made his jealousy more obvious 

Mina and I turned to each other wide wide eyes and open jaws, obviously not expecting this.. and I was so tempted to jump off a cliff, everyone's making me feel like a hoe. So, I did what the normal person would do and ran after him, Mina cheering me on from our table.

"Katsuki!" I called out, watching as he kept walking off, but I took notice in how he slowed down ever so slightly for me, "You're so stupid!" 

"ARE YOU REALLY PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME RIGHT NOW??" He spun around and glowered at me, his face scrunched up in fury that I only laughed at.

"You do know you just made it obvious to everyone how jealous you were right? You could've just talked to me.. scratch that, you're not the type to talk to anyone." I snickered, and choked when he grabbed me by my collar again.

"You don't know jack shit, we barely became 'friends' again not too long ago." He glared at me, and I met his anger head on, "Don't tell me you're stupid crush on me is back." His angry frown shifted into a smirk, and my teasing nature dropped at the memory of that. 

Oh god.. my homosexual awakening..

-ˋˏ * ੈ * 3 years ago; 7th Grade * ੈ ˎˊ-

"God I hate his stupid fucking face!" A younger and enraged Y/N ranted to his poor friend Izuku, who sighed at his friends hot headed nature.

"I think you've made it quite obvious, just.. sit down and eat lunch with me." Izuku pushed the bento over to Y/N, who angrily sat his ass down, angrily eating the rice within the box.

"Izuku, I think I'm fucking gay." Y/N stated to his friend, his tone dead serious and Izuku spun to look at him in shock, for some reason there was a sparkle in his eyes.

"Really!?" He shouted, sounding a bit more excited then he should've, and he quickly sat down as Y/N obliviously ate his chicken. 

"As much as I want Katsuki to fall into a pit of lava..." He glared off into the distance, his face heating up and exposing his true feelings, "He's really fucking hot." Y/N whined, slamming his empty bento onto the floor of the roof and rolling around on the dirty ground. Izuku visibly slumped, but he quickly fixed his posture to keep Y/N talking, and he grabbed his friend and sat him up properly.