୭ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Just thirty minutes after getting your licenses, the two of you are already putting pro heroes to shame, including you Kyuubi! You had your license long ago, and have saved more people then a good number of pro heroes, who've been in this business for years! To work so well together, the three of you must get along so well!" The reporter had her cards in her hand as she flushed nervously, because Bakugou refused to act like a normal human being, again.

And they say I'm the demon, make it make sense  

"If that's what it looks like to you, you ought to get your eyes and brain checked!" 

"Yeah, we're all pretty close so teamwork kinda just flows naturally." 

"We get along well." 

The three of us had drastically different answers, I had grown used to interviews so this was easy for me, these two.. they were either loud and abrasive or soft spoken and curt, both not really good qualities to have in an interview. 

"WHAT? DON'T GO SPEWING THAT-" 

"Shuuuut the fuck uppp." I sang a little song for my blonde and enraged friend, using my fox cloak to wrap around him, temperature altered so it felt like a warm blanket. He was muted, and thrashing around violently, so I decided to just put him in his room with the damn cloak while I remained in my seat.

"As lovely as that would be to include, we've gotta cut that.." She chuckled nervously, turning to look at the camera man, and resuming as she looked back at us, "But, you' and Todoroki seem to be pretty close, are you two good friends?" She asked, cards now laying in her lap as the cause of all her nervousness was Bakugou. 

"Yeah, actually we've been pretty good friends since the sports festival, I refused to leave him alone at the beginning of the year and he never told me to go away." I smiled, remembering how I flipped out when I first saw him, and how I'd refused to leave him alone once after that. He seemed to remember it too, but instead of smiling he kept his composure, bumping his knee into mine. The reporter grinned at that, turning back to me and shooting questions left and right. 

"You two seem to be complete opposites, how have you remained friends?" 

"Do you often hang out with each other, if so, what do you do?" 

"Are you two in a relationship?" 

I choked at that question, though it couldn't be helped. I'd posted tons of pictures with me and Shoto during movie nights, I was almost always on him somehow someway. We had been inching closer to each other this whole time too, not even noticing it but, right now we were thigh to thigh and shoulder to shoulder. 

We had been on the very opposite ends of the couch 

"Well.. it's complicated." I sputtered over my words, laughing at how stupid I sounded when I fumbled with my words. She jumped at the chance to dig further into our relationship with how nervous I was, but Shoto decided to take those questions, it was much easier for him to lie since his face never seemed to falter. Well, until we got to one question.