୭ 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

After Kirishima revealed his and Todoroki's plan, he received some backlash from none other then Iida, our beloved class president. Who was quick to retort with, 'This should be left to the professionals!', Iida we love you but you're being a party pooper..

"Hearing that our friends were being targeted.. and the fact that I couldn't do anything about it- I didn't do anything about it.. If I don't do something here, I won't be able to call myself a hero or a man!"  Kirishima argued, being shushed by his friends for his loud voice, no it didn't stop him from yelling, "Iida's right! Everybody's right but even still, Midoriya- listen!" He held out a hand to the boy, who looked up at him with wide viridescent eyes, "Your hands can still reach him!" 

Eventually Todoroki returned, having cooled off and ready to plan with the rest of his class. 

"So we get the tracking thing from Yaomomo.. and then we follow it.." Mina was slowly trying to understand this work shopped plan, gesturing with her fingers as well.

"Do you mean to go rescue Bakugou and Y/N by yourselves?" Iida asked cautiously, already aware of the answer but wanting to hear it from them nonetheless.

"Even though the villains marked us as murder targets, they snatched Bakugou.. and hopefully Y/N up too without killing them. They may let Bakugou live, and we know they need Y/N alive to control the nine tails, so we can only honestly be sure of one thing right now. Kirishima and I will go." Todoroki explains to his indigo haired classmate, who sputters at his blunt response.

"Stop messing around! You're all getting carried away!"

"Hold on- calm down-"

"Kirishima's frustration of not being able to do anything.. Todoroki's frustration of Y/N getting snatched before his eyes.. I know how it feels too. But, they should not be a decision made based off of how they feel." Shouji empathizes with the teens, which soothes them just slightly.

"Let's leave it to All Might.. they've rescinded our combat authorizations too.." Aoyama shakily adds in, sweating as he attempts to stand his case. 

"I agree with Aoyama, It's not that I don't want to help Y/N or Bakugou- and I know I'm not in a position to say anything.. having been saved over and over.." Tokoyami trails off, registering his own words before he continues.

"I know we're all still in shock about Bakugou and Y/N's kidnapping, but we have to stay level headed about this. No matter how just your feelings may be, if you engage in battle..if you break the rules like that, then your actions will be no different from the villains.." Asui reasons with the group, who let her words sink in as they each go silent. Kirishima huffs, crossing his arms over his chest with the slightest scowl on his face.

"Y/N would've have done anything and everything in his power to save me if I had been kidnapped, regardless of what anyone referred to him as, he'd-" 

"He'd only care about saving his friends, consequences be damned.." Mina concludes with Kirishima, the two of them, along with Sero, nodding in agreement. Once again, everyone falls silent as another statement is left to sit between the group.