୭ 𝟏-𝐀 𝐯𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 !

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝟏-𝐀 𝐯𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 !

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"V-Villains!? What're they doing here! Get out of here!"

"Oh yeah let the villains just turn around and leave, THEY'RE HERE FOR SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY!?"

"What kinda numbskull could think honest-to-god villains would be able to just waltz into the hero home base!?"

"Sensei what about the intruder alarm sensors!?" Momo asked, doing her best to stay calm. The polar opposite of some of her fellow students.

"Of course we have some set up, but.." 13 trailed off, the safety of the students their top priority but due to the sheer amount of villains they were afraid two heroes might not be enough

"Is this the only other part of campus they've infiltrated, or are they attacking the others too..?" Todoroki spoke his thought out loud, Y/N groaned angrily.

"I dunno, but that's the last thing we've gotta worry about right now. If they're attacking the others they have more of a chance of being alright, but right now we should worry about one another since there's no fighting back unless it's the only option." He turned to look at Todoroki, who was pleasantly surprised to see that Y/N is being serious. He nodded in response to his words, agreeing.

"An isolated space away from the school building.."

"At a time when there's a class scheduled.."

"This may seem out of the question but, they must have some solid objective. This isn't an ambush without some carefully planned scheme behind it."

"They're here for all might- like- they literally said that they gathered all these people for him and that he'd better be here." Y/N told them, as if they knew that, "Did you not hear them?"

"No Y/N, we didn't."

"No. 13 do the evacuation procedure! And try calling the school! These villains know how to get around the censors! There's a chance that there's an electrowave type guy who's interfering!" Aizawa yelled to the hero behind him, prepared to fight with the villains below, "Kaminari you too! Try contacting UA with your quirk!"

"A-Ah!" The startled blonde murmured, afraid now that he's got a job to do. An important one at that.

"Sensei! Are you gonna fight them alone?!" Izuku exclaimed, deeply concerned for the sake of his teacher. Aizawa was strong, they all knew that but against this many villains? At once? "Even if you suppress all their quirks, there's so many of them!"

"Cmon Aizawa there's gotta be a safer way to fend em off!" Y/N pleaded, growing close with the teacher after countless detention sessions and after schools discussions, Y/N really cared about Aizawa and didn't know what he would do if he was hurt or.. or worse

Killed.

.

.

"Y/N this is the 10th time this week that we've given you detention. What is going on with you?" Aizawa asked, his patience running thin with this knucklehead. Y/N was strong and smart when he wanted to be, and he didn't have the option to expel him even if he wanted. Y/N only huffed as he sat at the desk, looking out the window to his side angrily.