୭ 𝟏 𝐯 𝟏 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝟏 𝐯 𝟏 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Sakura making Sai and Naruto take body screen shots is my favorite thing ever, you go queen

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Now we're going to do a drawing to determine the pairings. So, contestants, we're going to continue with the recreational events before starting the tournament. The 25 participants from the tournament can choose to abstain from the recreational events if they so choose. There's no problem if you'd like to rest and save your energy. So, we begin with the team that got first place." Midnight explained, holding up a box.

"Me..Please , excuse me!" Ojiro called, hand raised, "I don't want to participate.."

"Huh!? But- Huh!? Ojiro!" Y/N gaped, why would he just throw away a chance like this!?

"Ojiro why!?"

"You're not gonna have many opportunities like this one to show off your abilities in front of the professional heroes!"

"My participation in the cavalry battle.. I was in the top ranks in the last few seconds.. I can't agree with all that. Probably because of the quirk of that one guy." Ojiro explained himself, both Izuku and Y/n turning to look at the purple haired guy. Y/N frowned, he was the one talking shit that one time, "I know this is a rare opportunity.. And to walk away from it would be stupid. However, everyone gave their best to get here so far.. and I'll never be able.. to do the same." Ojiro looked down at his clenched fist, his tone dejected.

"Hey you! Do you have some typa mind control quirk? I bet you do huh!" Y/N asked, getting all up in the guy's face. He looked down at Y/N questionably, lifting a brow up at the boy. Y/N grabbed his collar and brought him closer to look into his eyes. They were a flaming red, and Y/N used the extra inch he had over the tired boy as he looked down at him just barely.

"And what if I do?" He asked Y/N to answer when-

Don't.

 His voice went off violently in his head. He paused and squinted his eyes, and he figured it out. Y/N smirked, letting him go and turning to walk back to Todoroki. Shinso was shocked, did he figure it out just like that? What the hell? What is that numb skull's quirk? Midnight listened to everyone's words, lifting her whip up as she decided what she'd say.

"What innocent words.. I liked em!" She accepted their resignation, and Y/N stopped paying attention and began to zone out and trace the lines on Todoroki's palm. The boy looked over to his friend, allowing him to do what he was doing but he could feel the watchful eyes of that man on him the entire time. After a few arrangements were made, the pairings were set.

Ino vs Sakura

Karin vs Ashido

Suigetsu vs Aoyama

Sasuke vs Iida

Hatsume vs Shiozaki

Y/N vs Shinsou

Tokoyami vs Kaminari

Todoroki vs Sero