୭ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭 𝟔: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧!

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Time to present the results." Aizawa spoke from in front of his students, some afraid to see and some dying.

Y/N being the some

Izuku basically clung to Y/N's arm and looked as if he were about to vomit up his everything, Y/N doing his best to make sure he didn't.

"The total is simply the aggregate sum of your scores, if I recited all your scores it'd take a million years so I'll just disclose them all at once." Aizawa told the students who eagerly waited to see said results and he pulled out a remote, "Oh yeah, that whole expulsion thing was a lie."

All the students in sync froze and didn't utter a word

"It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances."

"See you're fine Izuku!" Y/N chirped, his arms around Midoriya's frame shaking him back and forth.

"WHAAAATT!?" Uraraka, Iida and Midoriya all yelled at once. Y/N laughed at their reactions but was stopped when a girl piped up from the side.

"C'mon guys use your brains, of course it was just a ruse!" She sighs, Y/N pointedly glaring at her, he used his brain! He knew it was a ruse at the start!

"Your curriculum sheets are back in the classroom so give them a once-over. And.. right yep, with that it's over." He shows them the scoreboard, and their attention was quickly snagged.

"And Midoriya, go get yourself patched upwith Recovery Girl, since your eyeballs will doubtless pop out of their sockets at tomorrows absurd ordeal." He handed Midoriya a pass, who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Yes I did it!" Y/N cheered, jumping up and down at his first place on the scoreboard. Beneath him was Momo Yaoyarozu in 2nd, Shoto Todoroki in 3rd and Bakugou in 4th. He knew who Momo was so he scanned the crowd for this Shoto kid. He looked around and boom, he found him-

Oh my fucking GOD

He swears to god he saw STARS, his cheeks were on fire and his eyes were literal hearts as he fucking levetated over to him.

"HI MY NAMES UZUMAKI Y/N WHAT ABOUT YOU!" He bowed at the perfect 90 degree angle, his heart was racing he was 100% sure this right here was true love. Shoto blinked, and blinked again before turning away.

"Oh I see! You're the silent type! That's perfectly fine with me I'll talk for you! I talk a lot actually.. so-hey can we be friends? We can be awesome friends! And- And uh actually maybe we could hang out sometime!" Y/N giddily ranted, but paused when the boy just walked away. He watched until he was out of sight and jumped around in excitement as Mina and the others walked over.

"DID YOU SEE THAT!? WE'RE SOULMATES! HE TOTALLY JUST LOOKED AT ME! I'M SO SMOOTH!" Y/N squealed like a child, Mina and Kirishima laughing at him and Sero shaking his head.

"I didn't take you as the type to like dudes, but I don't see anything wrong with it!" Kirishima laughed, Y/N nodding along with him.