୭ 𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲!

Anotha one

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N sat on the seat provided for him as Iruka tweezed away the glass shards that stuck to his bleeding skin. Iruka was originally back in Musutafu where he taught at Y/N's elementary school. Iruka was the only person that Y/N could think of that didn't shun him once, and always clothed and fed him and secretly allowed him to attend school without funding.

"Well I'm sure you now know about your power, and that this is your birth place?" He asked Y/N, whose face was no longer littered in glass and was bandaged neatly. Y/N nodded, looking down at his scarred hands instead of at his teacher. Iruka sighed, throwing away the glass and putting away the first aid kit, "Well I guess I could eat all this ramen by myself, it's Ichiraku too.. What a shame." The man sighed, making his way out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, where Y/N had a clear view of 4 bowls of ramen. His stomach grumbled as he basically pounced on the ramen from his spot, immediately slurping the noodles down like they were the last bowls to grace humanity. Iruka smiled at the boy, taking a seat and eating his own bowl, the other 3 being for Y/N since the boy can't be satisfied with just one.

"So, you feel like talking now?" He asked again, Y/N gulped down the remains of his last bowl as he sighed in content. He smiled as he looked over at Iruka, feeling in a much better mood compared to his previous one.

"Yeah.. I mean, there is something that I haven't told anyone yet, that I think matters.. A lot.." He chuckles nervously, fidgeting with his chopsticks as he thinks of what to say about Kurama.

If you get hanged for this I will actually laugh so hard

THEY DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE ASS HAT

I think they'd make an exception for you..

"Oh? What is it, you could tell me anything you know." Iruka encouraged the boy, turning to look at him with a reassuring smile. Y/N sighed as he turned to fully look at his ex teacher as well, and he took a deep breath.

"The nine tails- he- well.. He- He talks to me!" Y/N sputtered out, waving his hands around as he tried to explain himself at Iruka's appalled face.

"Well it started at the sports festival when that kid with the mind controlling quirk had gotten to me, and-and then he just kept coming out of nowhere and he's a big asshole but he also makes fun of me and he doesn't tell me to do anything like kill anyone I swear! I'd never give him full control and-and I'd like.. I dunno what I'd do but.. I definitely will not give him control, especially not here- no sir!!" Y/N ranted, as Iruka took a few moments to process what he just heard.

"I- N-No Y/N I know you wouldn't do that but.. Maybe your seal needs to be tightened if you're hearing its voice..?" Iruka questioned, debating on if he wants to let Jiraiya know about this, or not..

"But- I think his presence makes me more stronger, and as much as I hate him- I think if we are to understand each other instead of hate each other it would make things easier." Y/N put his hands together as he prayed to Iruka, who sighed at his shenanigans.

"I-I guess.. Well, now that you're here I do want to show you something. It's not here though- let's walk and talk alright?" Iruka calmed down, putting a hand on the Uzumaki's shoulder as they made their way out of the apartment and into town. Y/N was nervous, everyone was glaring at him with unadulterated rage or in shock, Iruka was explaining a few things about Konoha to Y/N who has never been here before (technically speaking). Something about the Hyuuga and Uchiha clan, the hokage and ancient ninjas originating from here.