୭ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N nodded at Bakugou's words and went to leave the room, but a group of girls swarmed him.

Woah there who's thaaatt

A really pretty girl with short pink hair and gorgeous green eyes was at the front of the flurry asking Kakashi a plethora of questions, Y/N went to talk to her but was trampled as the group only grew bigger.

"Jeez, Kakashi has too many fangirls.." Tenzo sighed, he wasn't allowed to leave without him so they'd probably be here for a while.

Bakugou just walked past them, not sparing so much as a glance with them.

"It's pointless to try, so why don't you just fuck off, ya goddamn mob." Bakugou snapped at them, earning the attention of Y/N and Iida.

"Bakubitch they weren't even talkin to you so why don't you zip it?" Y/N huffed, Bakugou turning to start an argument but Iida luckily cut in.

"Don't go calling people you don't know a 'mob' right off the bat!" He declared, his arms doing their odd up and down motion at the blonde. Two boys, one with purple hair and one with black ended up stepping forward.

"We came to see what you kids are made of, true, but I didn't think you'd be this arrogant." The purple haired one spoke as he made his way through the crowd, the one beside him making it out first and causing a few girls to squeal.

"It's Sasuke!" The pretty pink haired girl cried out, getting into an argument with a blonde girl at her side over the boy.

"Are all the kids enrolled into the heroics class this.. childish?" 'Sasuke' sneered, smirking as he got a nice reaction out of both Y/N and Bakugou who were quick to get riled up.

"Childish!? Who the hell are you to be calling us childish!" Y/N yelled, his fist clenched in front of him as he glared at the Sasuke dude. He stood his ground though, and had a stare off with Y/N.

"Hey! Don't look at Sasuke like that whiskers!" The pink haired girl seethed, sending a nasty smack on the back of his head and accidentally sending him flying at the boy in front of him.

And unfortunately, the two kissed in the process.

"AHH I THINK IM INFECTED WITH STUCK UP JACKASS!!" Y/N screamed, wiping at his lips and spitting rapidly. The girls screamed in horror, and tackled Y/N. Much to Tenzo and Kakashi's horror, but only one of them was able to do anything, but he couldn't so he shakily stood to the side since he didn't want to hurt the ginormous pile of woman.

"Gross.." Sasuke groaned, wiping his lips and getting swarmed by girls asking if he was ok.

"Scoping out the competition was nothing of the sort coming from a general eds kid like us. But, your class seems weak enough so I'm sure being transferred to the heroics class will be a breeze." Sasuke waved them off, walking away and making Bakugou angrier then before.

"Hey, why don't I try pulling out the rug from under those heroics course kids while they're on their high horse. Consider this a declaration of war." The sleepy eyed kid finished, Izuku, Iida and Uraraka sweating from behind him.