୭ 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

We back

Cute lil Naruto Gif bc he's bbg

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Now standing on the Number 1 podium, Y/N was all smiles as he looked at Izuku and Sasuke. Izuku was shaking nervously as he stood on his third place podium, very clearly shell shocked by his placement. Sasuke was also bandaged up, irritated by his second place but he nonetheless kept quiet. Y/N shared a thumbs up with Izuku and a glaring contest with Sasuke, until his attention was snagged by Midnight.

"Now then lets move on, to the awards ceremony!"

Y/N hollered happily with the crowd as they responded to the pro heroes announcement.

"Time to confer the metals! The one who will be presenting them, naturally is none other then.."

"It is I!" All might's powerful voice bellowed over the cries of the crowd, Y/N cheering and Izuku jumping at his sudden appearance. Sasuke seemed to not care, an obvious All Might hater. All Might went to Izuku first, sharing a few words with the teary eyed teen as he placed the medal around Izuku's neck, he then moved to Sasuke.

"I have worked with your brother before, and he is a good man and a powerful hero, of which I'm certain you too will become!" He shared with Sasuke, who's eyes darted to the side as he failed to hide the blush that littered his pale face, he nodded his head in thanks when his medal was placed on him. All Might then made his way over to Y/N, whose grin grew even wider at the approach of the number 1 hero. All Might engulfed the boy in a tight hug, which Y/N gladly returned in his giddy state. 

"You haven't a clue how proud I am of both you and Izuku, and for you to get first place? You are astounding young Uzumaki, and I am proud to have been one of the many great people to help shape you into the future hero you will become!" All might proudly praised the boy, who's eyes teared up at his words. He wiped at them with his sleeve, and nodded with his million dollar grin.

"I'll keep getting first place! I'll make sure without a doubt to prove that I'm Y/N Uzumaki!" He proclaimed, and All Might pat his back in approval after his first place medal was on. Midnight walked over once more, turning on her mic.

"And there you have it! This year, it's these three! However, take heed folks, there was a possibility for everyone in this arena to stand there! It's just as you saw with your very own eyes ladies and gentlemen! They competed and boosted each other up, everyone climbing ever higher,  advancing  even farther! The next generation of heroes will surely sprout from this  planted seed here today!" She announced, sharing words of encouragement to those who didn't place as high as the current three.

 "And to that sentiment, I will add one more thing!" All might butt in, holding up a one with is finger, "Everyone say it with me now.."

"PLUS ULTRAA!!"

"Great work!"

"ALL MIGHT WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" 

"Oh- well I thought you'd appreciate a great work since you all look like you worked so hard.."

The crowd, including Y/N, boos