୭ 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Is there really someone other than us two and- ..you know- who that can control the seal?" Tenzo asked his friend, Kakashi Hatake, who was fighting to stop Y/N while Tenzo was trying to seal the power of the 9 tails away again.

"I didn't think so, but I guess we've got no choice but to look into it after this! They could easily unseal the 9 tails and that'd mean danger to us all!" He yelled back in response, finally somehow managing to get the monster under a genjutsu with a heavy sigh, "Tenzo!"

"On it!" The brown haired man behind him did motions with his hands, and successfully sealed the boy by wrapping large wooden pillars around him. Kakashi threw a special cloth over the boy as he thrashed around weakly, he was burnt badly and was still feral.

"Leave it to me." The voice of a kid piped up from behind them, they turned and nodded. He wouldn't have been able to come over here unless the others sent him.

"Y/N, it's me. Todoroki, you need to calm down. All the villains are gone, we're safe, and I'm fine." Todoroki hesitated, he didn't want to touch Y/N while the orange was around his body after seeing what it did to the other villain from before. Y/N's breathing returned to normal, the demonic growling turned into the voice of a groaning teenager.

"T-Todoroki? Ugh.. why does it hurt all over.." He whined, Todoroki frowning as he registered all the burns on his friend. He went to reach for Y/N but was stopped by the heroes behind him.

"Thanks for calming him down kid, we'll take it from here." The Copy Hero, Kakashi Hatake asked of the boy. Patting his shoulder but Y/N grabbed his hand and sighed in relief.

"His hands are cold, they help the burns just a little.." He grumbled, wincing in pain as Tenzo picked him up. Kakashi sighed, he guessed they'd need to take this kid along anyway. Todoroki made his hands cooler for Y/N, allowing the boy to hold him just this once. Tenzo held Y/N in his arms and the group ran to the front with each other, they were surprised this kid was keeping up. When they got to the front of the school they were swarmed by kids who were worried about their friend, but once an ambulance car arrived they shrugged them off and took only Todoroki with them. Izuku and Bakugou watched as Y/N was carried away, they needed answers.. In fact the whole class wanted answers.

What the fuck was that?

.

.

"Alright, not counting the demon child and the kid with the crippled legs..everyone's pretty much unharmed." The officer counted them all, and luckily there were only two casualties. Bakugou glared at the cop who referred to Y/N as a 'demon child', he knew what he meant by that name and wanted to punch the guy for it. The kids started talking with one another, they were amazed by the strength of their classmates and were terrified of whatever happened to Y/N.

"I'm really worried about Y/N guys.." Mina whined, fiddling with her hands nervously as Kaminaro, Sero and Kirishima nodded nervously. They had no clue what happened, Y/N just froze in place and started losing it, they were afraid but.. No matter what Y/N was their friend and they needed to know what was wrong. But they all had began to assume it was the quirk of that one villain, the masked one.