୭ 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Y/N stood in between Kakashi and Tenzo as a member of the police force shakily removed his binds, for this mission they had legal permission to have Y/N go all out and the boy had never been so relieved to take something off. With the bindings officially removed, the police officer ran off fearfully as Y/n flexed his wrists and ankles, nodding to his teachers to signify he felt fine. He ran over to join his friends as they all began to converse, but Y/N didn't feel like talking much today, he didn't want to be distracted so he could completely rip these bastards a new one. Izuku never took his eyes off of Y/N, worried that if he did the worst would happen, or Y/N would disappear. In all honesty, Izuku was terrified by the way Y/N was handling this loss, his normal way of coping was running off and never coming back.

So this could either mean that Y/N was maturing, or he was planning to do something very stupid 

The man instructing them went to put in a code for the door, but it burst open by a large quirk user, and Y/N quickly activated his fox cloak, which nearly burnt him when he realized how long he went without it at full power. 

"So many visitors so early in the morning.." 

The few police officers that went flying were captured by the combined efforts of Izuku and Y/N, who safely brought the men to the side. It appeared that the Ryukyu group would be handling this guy, so Y/N didn't bother wasting any of his power on the damn thing. 

"BEAT HIS ASS GIRLS!!" Y/N shouted words of encouragement to his friends, who shouted back in agreement as they engaged in combat with the bird-masked man. When they ran in there were a lot of thugs at the entrance, but were quickly tossed to the side by Y/N and the other pros as they fought their way to the entrance. For Y/N, it was fairly easy since his quirk sizzled everyone and anyone who touched him, and that made it easier for him to make a run for the entrance. They all burst through the building and fought their way to a secret entrance, which was opened by Nighteye, but turned out to be a dead-end.

"I'll bust it open if I have to.." Y/N sneered, raising his fist to punch but was stopped by Lemillion.

"Don't worry about it Kyuubi, save your energy, I've got this one!" He smiled at Y/N, who huffed and ultimately moved out of the way. Save your energy, he wasn't gonna pass out the second he threw a punch or anything! It turned out it was just a really thick wall, which quickly triggered the destructive quirk users to go into action, and the three male UA students were quick to destroy the blockade. 

"What the hell.." Y/N muttered as he watched the walls and the floor move really weirdly, almost as if they were in a bounce house. Turns out Tamaki was beyond freaked out by this, but was quickly reassured by Lemillion and Y/N. 

"It won't turn out that way!" 

"Don't forget, you are Suneater!" 

Mirio let them know he was going ahead, and Y/N felt his heart drop at the thought of losing Mirio, and it was that feeling that had him grabbing his upperclassmen.

"Don't die. Do whatever you have to do, but don't die." Y/N implored Lemillion, who went wide eyed at that, but smiled nonetheless.