୭ 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤

-ˋˏ * ੈ * Time Skip: UA High * ੈ ˎˊ-

"What kind of lessons does All Might teach?" A news reporter shoved a microphone into MIdoriya's face, and Y/N grabbed this chance knowing that Izuku's too much of a.. I'm sorry, too much of a pussy to.

"He teaches us all the keys to becoming a true hero! I'm sure we'll learn a lot from him, since I am gonna be the number one hero and all!" Y/N laughed, the reporter taking at least the first portion of what he said before he was dragged off by Izuku. They got to class though, after managing their way through the mass of news anchors at the entrance.

"Hope you're rested from yesterdays battle trial,  I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evalutation." Aizawa spoke to his class, and soon after his gaze fell on Bakugou.

"Bakugou, stop acting  like a 7-year-old. You're wasting your own talent."

"I know.."

"And you." His gaze fell onto Midoriya, "Are you planning on just breaking your arm all the time? If you keep going 'I can't adjust to my quirk so I have no choice' you'll never get terribly far. I've said it before don't make me say it a third time, once you've cleared that hurdle you'll be much more flexable. So I need to see some sweat out of you Midoriya." 

"Yes sir!"

"And Uzumaki, quit letting a teenager with the mind of a 7-year-old control your anger all the time. And sometime before school ends, you need to talk to me."

"Mhm yea.." Y/N yawned as his head lay on his desk.

"Now let's get on with the homeroom notices.. I'm sorry to have sprung this on you all but.."

Is it another pop quiz!?

"We need to pick a class president!"

"Finally something school like!"

Everyone burst into chatter, arms raised as they wanted to be picked. Y/N didn't like the idea of class president, too much work and it's not gonna help him become number 1 anyways, plus.. he's not smart enough for it.. 

"Be quiet!!" Iida's voice booms, everyone quieting down to turn to him. 

"This is a task laden with responsibility where you must pull and carry everyone else's weight! Just because you'd like to do it doesn't mean you can! It is a holy office that requires the great esteem and trust of those around you..! The only true leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of the people!" He explained to everyone, his arm raised. Y/N was too tired for this, he wasn't reaaally needed. Unless todoroki wanted to be the president? His head shot up to check, but he rested easy to see Todoroki wasn't too worried about it either, and he took this as his chance to nap next to him. 

"Heyy Todoroki, I'm finna nap here. I would talk to you so I'm sooooo sorry, but I'm tired so this'll have to do. Feel free to nap with me." Y/N grumbled as he rested his head on the desk he scooted closer to Todoroki and fell asleep. The quiet boy looked down at his 'friend', wondering if he was comfortable and why he was so tired? He shrugged it off, it slightly comforted him to know that Y/N got up from across the room just to nap next to him, and trusted him not to do anything while he slept.