୭ 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Y/N?" Uraraka's voice interrupts the tense atmosphere. I was shaking but I quickly changed to the most calm I could be.

"He's not a friend of yours.. Is he?" She asks, her features turning into that of worry.

"Nah we're cool, he's just an asshole sometimes. We're online friends who ran into each other at the mall, he's the tough love kinda guy ya know?" I laugh, but on the inside I'm chanting to stay calm like a mantra. The blue bitch tightens his grip on my throat again and I start struggling to breathe.

"Oh well.. Could you.. Let go of him?" She asks softly, obviously worried but unable to tell if I'm okay or not.

"Ooh he had company? My bad I had no idea, I'll catch up with you later then.." He turns to look at me, giving me dead eyes that make me shake.

What the fuck was this guys name again?

You're a stupid bitch his name is Shigaraki, ask what his goal is before he runs away and you earn nothing but bruises on your throat.

"Yo-" I start coughing and put a hand to my throat, Uraraka running over to my side, "S-SHigaraki- what the hell is your goal?" I manage to get out, my throat struggling to cooperate with me.

"S-Shigaraki?" Uraraka whispers out, looking over at the villain in fear,

"I dunno, just know that next time we meet.. It'll be because I decided to kill you or ask you that same question again.." He answers, continuing to walk into the crowd. I sit there shaking like a little bitch and holding my throat, the bruises remain but the feeling is gone.

That's the best I can do without your cloak activated

Thanks..

In the background I can hear Uraraka calling for help, but I just stare at the ground blankly. Could I have become that? Wasn't.. Wasn't there a time where I nearly did?

I quickly run over to a trash can to vomit

Eventually everyone found us and they tried to ask me if I was alright, but I felt as if I was in airplane mode and just followed the police, they noticed the bruises on my neck and I don't remember if I answered or not. Eventually though, I was brought into the station where I was questioned, and I told him everything he told me.

"He.. he said I could still become a villain, and that he'd be back to either take me or kill me." I whisper out, picking at my cuticles and ignoring the blood that was dripping off of each of my fingers. I don't care since Kurama will heal them eventually, or I will.

Not if you're hurting yourself on purpose dickweed

"So they really do want the nine tails, we're going to have to have another vote. Fuck.." The officer sighs, and eventually he leads me outside of the station where a group waits for me. Inko quickly yanks me into a hug, and Izuku follows. I've stopped shaking, but I don't have the energy to act like I'm okay.