୭ 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

They both looked around for any signs of the heroes, in cases like this Y/N learned to materialize his fox cloak back, meaning that you can't go through it and instead just burn yourself. But ultimately it only covers the very middle of his back, he's still learning how to materialize his whole body, luckily he has started doing weekend training with Jiraiya.

"Do you have a detecting thingy with your susanoo?" Y/N asked out of his own genuine curiosity, since Sasuke was the only other boy he knew with two quirks. Within the Uchiha Clan, yes he did his research, there are only two other members who have both the Sharingan and Susanoo. Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Shisui. Turns out Itachi Uchiha is Sasuke's brother, and in the top 10 pro hero rankings, his friend is only a few ranks away. Their clan comes from Konoha, which is also where another clan comes from. The Hyuuga clan, who all- well mostly all, have the byakugan. Another quirk that comes from the eyes, and currently there are two Hyuuga's attending his school. Hinata Hyuuga, who apparently is from the main branch and they've been eating breakfast with each other as if she wasn't a super rich and powerful child- and her cousin Neji Hyuuga, who is from one of the side branches, but is very powerful. From his research, which Jiraiya encouraged, Y/N has concluded one thing and one thing only.

Konoha women and just people from Konoha in general are giving birth to beasts or they are just beasts in general because god damn how many powerful quirks can come from one town!?

"Someones coming-" The teens said simultaneously, when Kakashi appeared in front of them, and Tenzo behind.

"Boo." Kakashi teased, throwing a Kunai at Sasuke and disappearing again, they were confused until they noticed a paper attached to it. Tenzo used his wood release to bind Y/N, who fell off the fell of the tree he was on.

"Paper bomb!" Y/N yelled from the forest floor, the explosion came and Sasuke fell down beside him. His Susanoo cuts at the binds, but they remain intact.

"I"ve got an idea, you go after Kakashi and I'll handle Tenzo." Y/N assured the Uchiha teen, who nodded before taking off. Tenzo shortly after takes Y/N spot, who focuses his fox cloak's heat in two separate areas.

During his training with Jiraiya Y/N learned a lot, one of his training was him materializing the back and other parts of the fox cloak, and the other was controlling the burning property that came with it.

"The fox cloak runs on your rage, combine both that and your materialization training with one another and increase or decrease the heat in any desired area, we'll work on a full body change later."

With a hiss the wood started to burn, and the boy took the chance to break free of his binds. Tenzo jumped back and shielded his face from the burning wood shards, and quickly got into a defensive position. When he looked back up though, Y/N wasn't there?

"Boo."

Y/N went to knock the man out, but the back of his neck had turned to wood.

"Almost." Tenzo laughed, roundhouse kicking Y/N through a variety of trees. Y/N groaned as he got the wind knocked out of him, but was quick to move when he registered Tenzo launching at him like a missile. With a near miss, Y/N rolls to the side and Tenzo misses, and they go back to trading blows. Y/N normally would turn off his fox cloak but- he needed all the advantages he could get against the wood release pro! Tenzo winced as he jumped back and looked down at his gloves, their immunity to Y/N's fox cloak were already wearing off? He sighed, he'll have to go harder then. Y/N sends his tails flying at Tenzo, both of them sharpened to perfection, but the hero puts up a gigantic wooden wall that reaches across nearly the entire forest!