୭ 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Get the injured out of here! Create as much distance as possible between the civilians and the villains!" Y/N shouted to those who could hear him, making eye contact with the 'nurses' who nodded and quickly got to work in doing so, and Y/N made his way to the front lines where Shindou met him, also having announced something similar. Shindou makes a plan to keep them at bay with some quakes, but Y/N detects someone coming at them fast.

Move it!

I AM!!

Y/N puts his arms under Shindou's, using his fox cloak to send them in the air just as Gang Orca attempts to hit them with an attack. They're far enough away from the injured where the attack didn't get to them, and Y/N let go of his fellow hero-in-training as they go to attack again. Shoto makes a wall of ice separating the villains and Y/N attacked with speeds nobody could follow, getting rid of a lot of the less powerful 'villains' with ease.

"It's the nine tails!" 

"Uzumaki's got this covered!" 

"All the power type quirks have gathered at the front, let's leave it to them and evacuate!"

Y/N continued taking out lesser villains, when he noticed the buzzcut guy arguing with Todoroki again, even Gang Orca was disappointed in their banter.

"YOU TWO BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW AND DO SOMETHING!!" Y/N shouted as he knocked out yet another villain, having dimmed the numbers and scared the rest away, he made his way over to Gang Orca. His shouts get their attention, and they focus their anger on the 'villain' in front of them. Ultimately.. they continued arguing, Y/N included, while they fought the enemy. Gang Orca was fending off Y/N's attacks as the boy wasn't afraid of close ranged combat, and Todoroki and buzzcut boy kept getting in each other's way, eventually even Izuku yelled at the two. But Gang Orca managed to punch Y/N high up in the air, taking the few seconds he had to direct attacks to the other heroes, stunning the wind quirked boy and Todoroki right before Y/N sent a devastating kick that he just barely missed. Gang Orca hissed as Y/N's fox cloak grazed him, and the burn mockingly sizzled on the hero. 

The group of lesser villains Y/N thought he scared off quickly got back to work, running toward the innocents in an attempt to ruin the evacuation, but Y/N knew Izuku and Shindou were over there so he continued fighting with Gang Orca. The hero knew well the stories and power of the nine tails via TV and the sports festival, but fighting him up close was quickly becoming more difficult as Y/N continued to land attacks, which burnt horrifically. Y/N had continued to dodge his ultrasonic waves, but he could tell that he was still just slightly affected by them, and he took advantage of the small intervals where Y/N would hesitate at the painful sound of the waves. He couldn't land a hit on the boy without hurting himself more, so he used multiple boulders to slam and throw at the boy in front of him. 

Suddenly, the wind picked up and Gang Orca was encased in a flaming tornado, one that not even Y/N was expecting as he spun around and saw the Todoroki using both his sides. He grinned at them, and took advantage of the time he had and dwindled the numbers of the lesser villains attempting to stop the evacuation. Just as Gang Orca countered Todoroki and Buzzcuts attack, the exam was brought to a close! All members of that weird ass company were rescued- meaning they passed! Y/N froze as he was about to kick the shit out of a 'villain' who quickly retreated from the Uzumaki who cheered for his success, he made sure to go all out- and he did it without even needing more than 3 tails!