୭ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬!

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Me? I Had a fair amount of fun being fussed over, but y'know the ones who transformed the most are you four!" Kaminari pipes up from the background, Y/N pauses his giggling with Izuku to look up at him.

"I wholeheartedly disagree." The Uzumaki counters, lifting up his pointer finger and pointing at Kaminari, who shrugs with a smile.

"I can tell and see how your internships changed you! I mean- look at your scars dude!"Kaminari fawned over Y/N's face, that he said matured vs his old baby face.

"Well this one I got fighting in Hosu.." Uzumaki explains as he points to the jagged scar across his eye, then pointing to the small littered ones across his face, "And these ones were from when I got tripped into a pile of glass and more at Konoha." He thinks back on that day, smiling as he remembers getting ramen.

His classmates each take turns freaking out

"I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?"

"Well I did tell Izuku, who freak out just as bad as you guys but it'll be fine!" Y/N shrugs, to which his classmates sigh and change the subject back to stain, which Y/N deflates at.

He don't wanna talk about no stain

So instead the boy zones out, playing with the pencils on Shoto's desk instead. Todoroki takes note of this, leaning down to check on his friend.

"You sure you're alright, you could've talked to me about it too you know." He whispered to Y/N, who smiled and poked the boy's cheek with a pencil. Todoroki pouted at him, wiping off any led he might've gotten on his pale skin.

"Is Todoroki Shoto jealous?" Y/N gasps, widening his eyes and his jaw in mock surprise. In response, his face gets shoved away from Todoroki who glowers at the boy.

"As if, next time don't expect me to come to your rescue if you get yourself stuck." Shoto huffs as leans back into his chair, Y/N leaning back into his own and looking over at the boy.

"I was kidding, I'd die if my hero didn't come save me from villains and tests- and homework.. And food- am I missing something?" Y/N counts on his fingers, smiling when he sees the pout was gone from the boy's face as he fights back the urge to smile. Y/N smiles at Todoroki, who turns to look at the Uzumaki as well. They sit there staring at each other for a while, their attention brought back to the classroom when Iida loudly announces class will soon be in session. They both cover their faces, for two separate reasons. Todoroki: To hide the blush spreading throughout his face, and Y/N: To bite back his laughter.

"You totally fell in love with me just now, the wedding date is already planned."

-ˋˏ * ੈ * Time Skip * ੈ ˎˊ-

They were in front of a large gate once again, all of them resplendent in their hero costumes as they listened to All MIght explain today's task.

All but Y/N, again.

They were told to get into groups of five, Y/N going wherever Shoto went since he wasn't paying attention. Midoriya, Mina, Ojiro, Sero and Iida all stood waiting for the go, and Y/N sat with Kirishima and Kaminari as they spoke about who's going to win and lose.