୭ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐯𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐘/𝐍 𝐯𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Yeah so I met my mom and now I have a power that broke my ankle when I tried to use it!" 

Inko was not amused, gaping at me as if I had grown a second head, or a third eye. 

"Oh! Mom, do you remember that young girl we told you about- over the phone? She wrote me a letter, and drew a picture for Y/N!" Izuku nudged me with his elbow, and I quickly pulled out the picture she had drawn me. It was the two of us holding hands, my h/c drawn in crayon and as detailed as she could get it. She had written our names above our heads, and we were at Disney land, somewhere I promised to take her this summer. I was babbling on about it, completely oblivious to the fact they were having a heart to heart, until they were both crying and holding onto me.

"HUH- WHAT HAPPENED??"

And the next few days were spent with Inko, who I thanked for giving me my baby book. I read that thing every night, taking notice of every stain or anything in the background of each picture, wondering who the cameraperson was. Nights were spent cuddling up with Izuku, who didn't mind being the little or big spoon, since I was indecisive and would cling to him like a koala. I posted pictures of us enjoying new years, excited for a new year with somewhat new goals.

I took tons of pictures with Inko in the new clothes she had bought me, saying she doesn't give a damn if I'm rich, little does she know that I'm paying for each and every bill she's got. Inko refused to let us leave the house, wanting to cherish each and every little minute she could get with us, and I agreed wholeheartedly. It was almost painful to leave her, I had forgotten how good it felt to have a mom.

"Do you have your handkerchief? Y/N- did you get your meds refilled?" 

"Yes and yes, I made sure to go with him last night." Izuku and I were now getting on the bus for our internships, mine a surprise since I knew they'd flip out if they knew who I was going to.

Todoroki especially, but.. it had to be done!

"Do your best at your internships.. don't forget to call me!" Inko smiled at us, pride shining in her eyes as she watched us. I gave her one final hug, letting her go and getting on with Izuku.

"Y/N, where's your internship?" Izuku finally asked on the bus, I kinda felt bad, since I knew he knew I would've told him asap. I couldn't think up a lie, since Kakashi and Tenzo were right there and would know I'm lying. 

"You'll see.. " I snickered, sinking in my seat and keeping warm, holding Izuku's hand to do the same for him. He tensed up randomly, sitting up with a gasp.

"You're coming with me to Endeavors agency!? Are you nuts- he wants you dead!" He cried out loud, getting Kakashi and Tenzo's attention, the two of them looking at me like I indeed; was nuts.

"Shhhh, he won't kill me, he'd ruin his chance of getting close with Shoto!" I grinned, sitting up and looking at all of them, "Besides, I've gotta start shrugging off all these haters, especially the number one hero.. it'd be bad for me if he let it be known publicly how he felt about me. For both of us." I huffed, realizing that he wasn't just some asshole anymore, he was the asshole that could really damage anything I want to build for myself. I've gotta convince him I'm not as bad as he thinks I am, despite the death of his uncle.. yikes.