୭ 𝐁𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐁𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Jiraiya had never come back from a business trip so fast, and he's never sued anyone- until last night.

For like millions of yen

And won

The company then made a public apology, Danzo was forced to go up and make a public announcement that they'll stop attempting to arrest the boy, but only time will tell for the situation regarding his death sentence. 

Y/N also received his provisional license in the mail, Jiraiya's signature on it and the writing 'your welcome brat' on it, Y/N would make sure to give him a punch for the brat comment later!

The League of Villains watched this, still wondering why the fuck the world hated the kid so damn much? Wasn't he like, barely even out of the womb when the actual nine tails attacked? Didn't his own parents die in the attack- what was the reason..!?

Currently Y/N was on the phone with Jiraiya, who was explaining to Y/N why he was giving him half of the yen he earned from the lawsuit. The whiskered jinchuriki was in the middle of brushing his teeth when the words registered, and he dropped his toothbrush in the sink and let out a scream that woke everyone up, and scared the shit out of those waiting their turn for the bathroom.. so yes, today was a really good day.

"Yeah so I'm a millionaire now, I think I'm gonna invest in a house.. and then in an Orphanage or an actually good system for Orphans- maybe I'll have an orphanage!" Y/N began to rant about what he was gonna do with his newfound money to his friend group, who had been clinging to him since the arrest. They all ultimately went back to their desks once Aizawa came, and class was to begin.

"Well then, starting today we'll be resuming our normal classroom activities." Aizawa spoke to the class, his book opened as he scanned the room, and his eyes landed on Y/N who was once again zoning out. 

He sighed, but ignored the boy, he'd zone out too if he failed a test he aced, got arrested and then broken out by a bunch of protestors and Lady Tsunade. He'd definitely continue working Y/N to the bone after today though, gotta keep him up with everyone else. 

"Mr. Aizawa, I was wondering if you could please.. tell us more about the hero internships mentioned in the opening ceremony." Asui asked, her hand still raised as she awaited her answer. Y/N froze, they were internining.. again? Well he was obviously going to go to Jiraiya's again. 

"It seems to be something that most upperclassmen are involved in as well.." Yaomomo rose her  hand, also commenting on the 'interning' thing as well.

"I was planning to tell you all some other time, but now that I think about it.. I suppose it's more logical for me to tell you sooner or later. Put simply, they're hero activities done off campus, think of it more like a formalized version of the field training you did with the pro heroes before." Aizawa explains, which gets Y/N's gears thinking and moving, and he was confused on where the difference lies between the scouting on the sports festival and the internships..

does that mean the trouble they went through in the sports festival- was for nothing-

He nearly sprung up to comment on that, but Uraraka beat him to it, and he explained it to the class as well. Eventually, his time as homeroom teacher was up and Present Mic came in for english, that was Y/N's cue for nap time. And he did just that, Shoto watched him from the corner of his eyes, taking double notes for the boy when he woke up.