୭ 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞!?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞!?

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Everyone was currently fast asleep, the guys were all over the place. Y/N found himself on Bakugou's futon and they were wrapped up together like a pretzel, their interaction would be very lovely in the morning

-ˋˏ * ੈ * Evening of the third day * ੈ ˎˊ-

It was indeed lovely. So lovely that Bakugou tried to blow Y/N up and the boy screamed at the sudden explosion, which woke everyone up. The training was going to continue for everyone, and Y/N was once again distanced from the other as he practiced his control. Eventually the time came to make dinner, and Y/N tiredly set fire to the wood he was asked to set fire to. The blonde cat lady hyped them up earlier today with the promise of a test of courage, which was now apparently. Mina jumped in joy beside Y/N, who also jumped in joy because she was jumping and Mina's happiness was also contagious. Until Aizawa dragged them away for remedial lesson reviews, literally, Mina and the others reached out for Y/N screaming. Kakashi was summoned back to the city for a mission, so Tenzo was the only one left behind. Tenzo stood off to the side, eating the curry happily.

The Uzumaki gave them a happy smile and a good luck wave

Apparently it was up to the classes to scare each other, and the winner is whoever gets most creative and makes the others the most scared. Y/N was hyped for this challenge, he isn't easily scared, unless it's..

GHOSTS

They were all split into pairs, and fortunately Y/N got paired with Izuku, god is being merciful!

"BAKUGOU NO FAIR YOU GET SHOTO? No hate to you izuku, I love you too."

"TAIL GUY SWITCH WITH ME RIGHT NOW!"

Y/N watched as each of the teams went in, very jealous that Bakugou got to go into a creepy forest with Todoroki. He didn't have time to dwell on it though, because the aura and vibe of the forest quickly changed from playful to deadly.

"What the hell is that?" Y/N squints as he tries to get a closer look, not knowing if that was a part of the trick or not. When suddenly, there were villains raining down on them, do these guys not have anything better to do?

"CAN WE EVER CATCH A BREAK?!" Y/N yelled angrily as he watched them attack pixie bob, who lay on the ground bleeding. Izuku yelled out her name and nearly jumped to her, but was held back by Y/N. The pro heroes got in front of the students and quickly into defensive stances.

"Don't be an idiot!" Y/N hisses, his grip on Izuku's shoulder tightening as he studies the villains before them. The two of them freeze at the same time, and lock fear filled eyes.

KOUTA

"Greetings UA Academy! We are the league of villains first strike team!" The lizard introduced himself to the students, and Y/N lost focus.

"Holy shit is that a ninja turtle?"

"I AM NOT A TURTLE."

"So you're a ninja lizard?"

"It'd be an awful shame if my hand slipped and crushed this pretty little head wouldn't it? Feel free to share your thoughts on the matter, hm?" The one with pixie bob hostage threatened, setting everyone and the pros on edge once more.