୭ 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"You are the one who's worhy, to inherit my strength!" All Might finished his rant, and Izuku looked up from his crumbled spot on the ground confused. Y/N trotted over, looking at the man curiously and completely confused by what he meant.

"Wait wait wait, if I remember correctly since I am the smartest in the class n all, doesn't that mean like.. passing down something.." Y/N pondered out loud and that only further confused his green haired companion who looked up with the most distraught look ever.

"That expression is a gas! And yes Y/N you're right, but it's just a suggestion for now! Listen up boy, cuz your true test is just beginning.." He laughed, before looking back at the teens and pointing his finger at the green haired boy, "It's simply a matter of whether or not you'll try your damnedest to absord my power!" He yelled out, blood splurting out of his mouth and Y/N snapped a pic with a goofy ass laugh.

"Your power, what're you saying All Might?" Izuku asked, and Y/N yanked out a napkin and wiped away his friends tears.

"Even I know what he's talkin about, and I'm a dumb ass!" Y/N cheered, striking a pose and causing both All Might and Izuku to sigh at the boy stupidity. 

"I'm talkin about my quirk kid," He began, wiping blood from his mouth as he looked down at Izuku. Y/N zoned out, thinking back on the events that had happened so far. They have a quirk, that much he knows but what did it being sealed away have to do with anything? Was Izuku about to get a quirk, was it time to come out and just tell him? Y/N chewed on his lip nervously as he feared the reaction he could get out of telling Izuku. He came back down to earth when he felt Izuku clinging to him for dear life and looking at All Might as if he'd grown an extra head. 

"Why're you giving someone like me such an awesome power..?" He mumured out, and Y/N piped up quickly to listen in. Izuku deserved a power above anyone he's ever met, he might not see it but when he ran out to save Bakugou with Y/N it was him just proving he was hero worthy. 

His legs moved on their own, just like Y/N's did

"You and Y/N, despite having no quirks and being mere powerless fans of heroics, you two were the ones that shined more than any of the other so-called heroes!" All Might praised them, bringing a smile to Y/N's face and a mesmerized gleam to Izuku's emerald eyes, and soon enough he started crying again.

"But hey, it's still your decision to make of course! What do ya say?" All might laughed, and left Izuku with a important choice.

"Wait didn't Y/N help too? He's quirkless and they jumped out even before me!" Izuku remembered, looking at Y/N with adoration adorned on his face. Y/N turned away quickly and began coughing awkwardly and All Might took the hint.

"Look, I would've offered if Y/N didn't have a quirk already. But from that reaction, I can tell he never said anything?" All Might hesitantly spoke, and Izuku looked as if he'd seen a ghost. Y/N scoot away, terrified of his friends reaction.

"Y-Y/N you- you've had a quirk? This whole time?" He whispered out, looking at Y/N with fat globs of tears in his eyes. The Uzumaki felt a lump in his throat as he lunged at his friend, hugging him quickly and prepared to explain thouroughly.