୭ 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥!

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

Once I got back I was thrust into playing guitar for the band with Tokoyami, myself having spent some weekends with Jiro trying to desperately learn the electric guitar, and it worked! I caught up with everyone, and they all had a fair share of words to exchange with me once I got back. I had muted every single group chat I was apart of during my break, successfully scaring the shit out of everyone since I never seem to shut the fuck up. I texted my online friends and the Konoha kids group chat, who all thought I died since they hadn't seen me at lunch for a week. Some of them pieced what happened together though, since Kaminari was and still is missing from school, and I'm thankful none of them brought it up. 

Currently speaking, me and Bakugou were arguing.. again, this asshole was playing his own damn songs I swear to god.

"KATSUKI YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND PLAY WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT, YOU MAKE IT SOUND BAD!" 

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T KEEP UP IDIOT!" 

We started fighting again, like idiots of course, rolling around on the ground and kicking each other until I smelt something really good. I kicked him off of me and sent him flying, and he tried to lunge at me, too late though since I darted into the kitchen.

"Heyyy, what's that sweet smelling thing!" I grinned and made my way over to Yaomomo, who smiled and showed me some fancy bougie tea, and I nodded immediately when she offered some for everyone. I made my way over to where Izuku was, sipping on my tea and plopping myself next to him as he frantically searches for 'All Might Support Item'.. ok.. he kept scrolling but I snatched his phone, putting it down on the coffee table and handing him a cup I saved for him.

"Y/N.." He groaned, pouting at me but drinking his tea nonetheless. I snicker and snatch up the remote before anyone else can, putting on a studio Ghibli movie that draws everyone like moths to flame. Apparently, Izuku and Togata had visited Eri at the hospital, who had asked to see me. I was kinda bummed I missed out on visiting her, but was definitely excited that she'd be coming to the culture festival.

The next day we were rehearsing, which was honestly a pain but it was worth it to see my friends dancing and looking absolutely hilarious in the process. I stood in the middle with the other band members, holding up our arms to imitate guitars in our arms. 

"Bakugou if you improvise tomorrow I'm going to hit you in the face with my guitar." I mock my blonde friend, who glares at me as if I was a wad of gum at the bottom of his nasty ass shoes. I stuck my tongue out at him and that was all he needed to chase me around, and I went running around the stage with him hot on my tail, but when Hound Dog bursts in he scares the shit out of me and both me and Katsuki slam into each other as a result.

"YOU DUMB ASS!" He shouted despite holding his head, and I held mine too and whined on the ground of the stage, basically begging Shoto to carry me to the dorms on his back.. which he does! 

"I can't sleep!" Myself and Mineta were running around as if we were on a sugar rush, I was just super excited to actually do something other then fight others and lose my friends in the process, fighting for my life is honestly becoming old..