୭ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞..

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞..

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Woah! It feels like it's been years since we last saw you!" Y/N grinned ear to ear, embracing the pussy-cats who happily returned the favor. 

"Sure has! You've already made a name for yourself, Kyuubi." Mandalay smiled, pinching the whiskered boy's cheeks with a grin as wide as his own. There were greetings shared, meat buns and apologies as they got comfortable.

"Kota!" Y/N and Izuku smiled, running over to the shy boy in question and as they shook his hands and hugged him. 

"Thanks for the letter, you didn't have to send one." Y/N smiled at the boy, who turned away and failed at hiding the blush on his face. Kota had sent both Izuku and Y/N a letter of thanks, and Y/N and his friend were delighted by the letters.

"Y/N, have you taken a look at his new hat?" Mandalay grinned, and Kota hurriedly covered the thing when she mentioned it, though it didn't help. It was a orange hat, and it was meant to mimic Y/N's fox cloak. Y/N didn't bother hiding how proud he was, but he embraced the kid in a bone-crushing hug. 

"AHHH, HOW CUTE! I LOVE IT!" Y/N cried out, and Kota wanted to cry from embarrassment, but.. he did bring the hat for the aspiring hero. Mandalay decided to also point out his red shoes.. which so happened to be dangerously similar to Izuku's. Turns out, they were planning on returning to the field, but Tomoko was still quirkless.. and All For One would need to be the one to return his quirk. Y/N stopped paying attention again, his attention span had been leaving him easier now, his head full of millions of other things. 

"The Sannin, they're in a league of their own!" 

That snapped Y/N back, The Sannin. No longer Sannin since Jiraiya was now out of the picture. 

Everyone took notice of how Y/N grew tense, and they rushed to change the topic so they could keep the boy as happy as possible, and avoid him from locking himself in again. 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"It's the first billboard charts since Kamino! Who knows what big things are in store for us tonight! Up until now.. we haven't had heroes take the stage for their rankings, but this time.. please watch!" 

"Number ten, She's dropped a rank since last time.. the dragon hero, Ryukyu!" 

"Number nine, another hero who's dropped down the ranks, but as strong as ever! The armored hero, Yoroi Musha!" 

"Number eight, a hero who dropped two spots! The man of the orthodox school, The Shield Hero, crust!" 

"At number seven, A young prodigy who has rose higher than anyone ever before, the Shinobi hero of the Uchiha Clan, Flicker!" 

"At number six, Yet another Uchiha prodigy who's climbed the ranks at lightning speed, the Sharingan hero.. Itachi!" 

"Now, at number five, the bunny with unyielding spirit ranks up! The rabbit hero, Miruko!" 

"Number four, the mysterious hero with skyrocketing amounts of solved cases and approval ratings.. The Ninja hero, Tenzo!