୭ 𝐒𝐢𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐒𝐢𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲!

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"You're going to hate me."

"What did you do.."

"I promise I'll pay you back in whatever way you want Y/N..

 "HELLOOO.. WHAT HAPPENED!??!"

"I can't.. I can't intern you.."

"JIRAIYA- WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" 

Currently, Y/N was escorting Mirio and Izuku to their internship thing, and he was going to be on the way to Jiraiya's agency but apparently he won't be able to do that now. 

"I promise you that it's very important, if it wasn't I'd be on the way back. It has to do with an investigation on that man that was able to control the nine tails, we think we've got some intel that suggests he isn't moving with just the league."

Now that got Y/N's attention, peeking the curiosity of both the boys he was walking with at his tense expression. 

"What's wrong Y/N?" Izuku asks Uzumaki, who jumped and quickly did his best to cover the phone with a sheepish smile. 

"It looks like Jiraiya's stuck on a mission, meaning that I'll have to figure out where else to go.. maybe Kakashi's agency.." Y/N shrugged, internally sighing at the quick response he'd made.. but..

He really wasn't wanting to go to Kakashi's agency, unfortunately, because Sasuke was headed there..

"Hey do you think I could come with you two?" Y/N asked, completely ignoring the fact that he was still on the phone with Jiraiya, and Mirio gave the question a thought before nodding his head slowly. 

"Yeah! I don't think he'd mind, but I can't promise he'll take you in.." Mirio laughed as they reached the entrance, and Jiraiya's screaming eventually reached Y/N. 

"UZUMAKI Y/N ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!!" Jiraiya screams over the phone, making all three boys jump and Y/N quickly responds to the angry sage. 

"YES! NOW- I'M LISTENING NOW!!" Y/N shouted back, slinking away to a corner where he could talk to.. or yell at Jiraiya in peace. After they shared a few words or two, it turned out Jiraiya was planning on sending him to Nighteye anyways, since he was his sidekick before being All Might's. 

"Alright, I leave the rest to you. Learning and having a good time, of course." Jiraiya laughed, and Y/N did too as he made his way back into the agency building. 

"Yeah yeah, be careful or I'll beat you up myself once you get back!" Y/N joked, and Jiraiya scoffed at the bold words of his student.

"Haha very funny, tell Nighteye I said heyy!" And with that, the call had finally come to a close, and Y/N made his way over to where Mirio texted him he was. 

"Hey I'm back! Where's Izuku?"  Y/N asked, looking around for his green haired boy. Mirio laughed at that, and told him he was having his 'interview' with Sir Nighteye.