୭ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"Mrs. Midoriya, all your concerns are understandable but- please listen to us." Jiraiya began as he stood in front of Inko, who worriedly eyed Y/N's room before turning her attention to Jiraiya, "While yes I agree with you on what Kushina would do, I want to tell you what Minato would do. They were both my students, and just as they trusted you with Y/N they trusted me as well. Throughout the years I too have witnessed Y/N highs and lows, and believe me when I say I'm very proud of who he is today regardless of what anyone says or thinks. He may have very well become a villain, there was nothing stopping him as he grew up except for the fact that you, Izuku and even Bakugou were able to keep him steered correctly. The nightmares and the anxiety, while they aren't ideal, these things didn't stop him from saving hundreds the day of All for One's attack. And your son has the most passionate heart I've ever seen, your son takes anything and everything in stride and uses things meant to be as obstacles to make him go harder and he does. Power such as his isn't easy to maintain, especially when he's only been training with it for a year max, yet nonetheless he's improved faster than anyone I've ever seen!"

 Jiraiya stops to take a breath, and takes in Inko's tear filled face and watches as she wraps her arms around herself, Izuku at her side as he holds her, "As his teacher, I will ensure that no harm comes anywhere near him. I will train him, I will care for him and I will treat him as if he's my own.. considering he's I'm his godfather- but the point is that I'll do whatever it takes to protect that boy so please Mrs. Midoriya," The ginormous toad sage gets on his knees and bows, his head to the floor, "Please allow me to start with this, with the dorming system." There are a few beats of silence, Inko's sniffles and unresponsive attitude setting everyone on edge. 

"Jiraiya, if you can promise me that you'll take care of Y/N then- then I can agree to it."

-ˋˏ At the Dorms ˎˊ-

"Holy shit it's huge!?"

"We're so lucky!" 

"First of all, class 1-A, what's more important than anything is that you all have gathered together again safely." Aizawa spoke to each of his students, he stood at the front of the huge dormitory. 

"Looks like everyone got permission." Sero spoke out loud, doing a brief scan of those who were here.

"It was a tough fight for me.." Higakure sighs, most definitely wearing a relieved expression on her face. 

"I suppose it would be, for most people.." Jirou scratched her cheek, sparing a glance at her invisible classmate beside her.

"You two did directly suffer harm from the gas, after all." Ojiro commented from his spot next to Jirou. Y/N stood beside Izuku, totally fawning over the dormitory and talking Izuku's ear off as he shared his excitement with the boy. 

"Now then! I'm going to be going over a quick briefing regarding the dorms, but before that.. one thing.." Aizawa looked at a select few students directly, Y/N included, "While it's true, the plan was for you to get temporary 'provisional licenses' after the training camp, but you didn't. So, why were some of you walking around acting like you did?" Aizawa rhetorically asks his students, who know who he's referring to as he lectures them, "What I'm about to say is important, so listen up.."