୭ 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"What is he saying? There's no sound through the surveillance footage." Kirishima pointed out, Y/N agreeing with a pout on his face. He wanted more than anything to know what the fuck was going on in there, but he had a good idea of it anyways.

"I'm sure they'll be fine, don't get too worked up ya know?" Kaminari grabbed Y/N's shoulders, gently shaking him back and forth with a contagious smile that lifted Y/N's frown. He sighed, grabbing Kaminari's shoulders and shaking him the same way with a laugh.

"Yeah I got it, no need to worry! I'm Y/N, most stable student at UA!" He posed, his headband falling in front of his eyes, "shit-" he quickly put it back in it's place and checked to see if Todoroki saw, which he unfortunately did and in return Y/N cursed himself for being a natural idiot.

"Mhm, stable. Interesting way to put it." Kaminari snickered, but leaving it at that and walking off with a laugh once Y/N screwed up his hair.

"Look at him go! He hasn't used his quirk once but still going toe-to-toe with the kid who got 2nd place in the entrance exams!"

"Now that I think about it, who ended up getting 1st place?"

"Me." Y/N quickly raised his hand as he basically materialized behind his classmates who jumped in surprise. They looked at him, then back at how much of a lazy bum he is, then back on the 1st day, then back on how his backpack was filled to the brim with instant noodles.

"That's a lie."

"NUH UH!" Y/N argued, asking All Might- no begging All Might to confirm he was indeed 1st place. Todoroki was intruiged, he was 1st place then? Making friends with Y/N couldn't be too bad, I mean it's rather obvious that knucklehead is down bad for him anyways so chances of anything bad coming from him are low.

"Damn that kids pissed!"

"It's scary.."

"Bakubitch is nothing but all bark and no bite, he only bites if it's me or Izuku." Y/N laughed, just barely reassuring the students who had seen the two quarrel more then enough to know they did not get along.

.

.

"You can read the 出久 in Izuku's name as Deku!" Bakugou laughed, earning compliments for already knowing how to read.

 "Oh yeah? Well you can rhyme Butt with Bakugou! So I should start calling you BakuButt shouldn't I?" Y/N defended the green haired boy, getting a pointed glare from Bakugou.

"Where'd a orphan like you learn to read?" He teased, making Y/N puff his cheeks out in anger.

"Iruka sensei taught me thank you very much!" He bit back, crossing his arms over his chest and grabbing Bakugou's ball, then throwing it at his ugly mug.

.

.

"From now on a Deku is someone who is completely useless at everything!" Bakugou announced as he continued on his merry way, getting tackled by Y/N and given yet another bruise.